Hi from a newbie

Discussion in 'Squidoo' started by ydespois, May 31, 2009.

1. ydespois

ydespois New Member

Following "My online income system"I just got to this forum and open my Squidoo account.
    I will look forward for your precious posts.
    Yves

2. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

hi ydespois,

welcome to the forum. there is a lot of tips and guide you can found here. wish good luck [​IMG]

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Yves - glad to have you and good luck in your venture![​IMG]

4. TshirtFrank

TshirtFrank New Member

Hi ydespois,

Welcome to the forum! I was also a student of MOIS and in my opinion it was a great system! I still use everything that I have learned on a daily basis.

Good luck!

TSF

5. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

The most important thing is to stay focused and continue to work on it.

6. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

Hello~

Welcome to forum!

I am enjoying online business

I hope you will

Good luck to your business

Happy day~^^[​IMG]

7. simplyg

simplyg New Member

I've used MOIS as well and I love it! I'm also loving this forum and all the information it provides.

It's easy to get overwhelmed by all the new info, but I'm pushing forward and just being grateful for all the free suggestions.

Thanks everyone!

8. MargaretJones

MargaretJones New Member

I, too, am using MOIS and I really like how it works you through the process in a methodical manner. The support is outstanding, too!

Best of luck to you--

Margaret Jones

9. countrygirl

countrygirl New Member

I am also a MOIS user. Can't believe I have learned so much in such a short time. You will find alot of valuable information on the forum. Good luck to you![​IMG]

10. lmiller14

lmiller14 New Member

Hi there,
    Welcome to the forum. You have just made a very important step into starting your own online business.
    The internet can be overwhelming at times. Take your time, do you research and make sure you feel comfortable with what company you choose to work with. Trust and be confident!

11. samda

samda Member

Hi Ydes,

Welcome to WAH forum. And happy to hear that you are hear for informative purpose. Share your thoughts, share your knowledge and you will get in return from members like us.

Looking forward!

Sam

12. TshirtFrank

TshirtFrank New Member

Hi Yves,

MOIS is a great system, I also used it and loved it. Squidoo is a important part of the training, it is a great way to build a landing page for free!

TSF

13. insikman

insikman New Member

hi welcome! enjoy the forum like i did..