Hi! I'm new here!!

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by margo, Jul 27, 2008.

1. margo

margo New Member

So far...the best forum I have visited. [​IMG]

2. gradyp

gradyp New Member

Welcome to the forum, Margo!

Grady

3. naturalis

naturalis New Member

Welcome margo!

If you are seeking some Internet Marketing adventure
    then this is the right place!

4. 21centaur21

21centaur21 New Member

Welcome Margo. I agree with you...it doesn't get much better than this forum. Good luck in all you pursue!

Dan

5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Agreed! this is one of the best forums around.Welcome[​IMG]

6. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Welcome to the forum Margo, you will find a lot of useful information here

7. sizzle

sizzle New Member

Welcome to the forum![​IMG]

8. Seth

Seth New Member

Hi Margo [​IMG]

Welcome to the FORUM [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Mika

Mika New Member

Hello I'm new also...I recently became a stay at home mom... and I really could use some advice on starting an at home website business. I'm looking to start selling baby items and/or maternity clothes.. I loved everything I have read on this Forum and am just looking for any adive anyone has to offer me! I have also heard that there are places that can help you get started with a free website..anyone know?

10. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Mika,

Welcome to the forum. Building a website business is a great idea, but you need to know up front that it will take a lot of work and effort to get it established so that you get plenty of visitors.

Yes, you can get started with a free website, but it is almost a waste of time if you are serious about building a business. You want to be sure that all of your time and energy is going into something that is really going to work over the long haul.

When I was getting started, I didn't have any idea how to go about it, but I wanted to do it and do it right. I found SiteBuildIt and haven't looked back. I used their program to learn, build, host, and maintain my sites.

It is perfect for those who are serious about building a web business. You can sell not only your own baby/maternity items, but earn commissions on referring other baby/maternity related products, etc.

Again, it's a lot of work upfront, but I love it. I wish I had learned how to do this 15 years ago!

Blessings,
    Angie

11. arcade

arcade New Member

Welcome to the work at home forum! This is deffently a great source to find information on starting an online business. Good luck to you.

Arcade