Hi, I'm new here

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by sapphire81, May 19, 2009.

1. sapphire81

sapphire81 New Member

I just joined and I didn't see an actual Introduction thread anywhere, so I figured I'd introduce myself here. [​IMG]

My name is Megan. I'm 27 and married with 4 beautiful little girls. I am a stay-at-home mom, as well as a full-time student studying medical transcription, which I will be done with in August [​IMG]

I've heard this is the best work at home forum on the net, so I thought I'd hop on over here and check it out. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Megan

2. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

hi sapphire81,

welcome to the forum. ya this would be the best forum for work at home. many tips and guides have here. you can check it anytime. if you want to ask something feel free to post your question in this forum.. [​IMG]

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome and I have to agree that it is the best forum on the net - I am helplessly addicted to it - I come here for a 'fix' all the time.[​IMG]

4. samda

samda Member

Welcome Sapphire. This is one of the forum that has quality contents and good community members. Also a kind Admin, who always answers my question.
    I hope you would love this [​IMG]

Sam

5. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

sapphire81: I've heard this is the best work at home forum on the net...
    Hi Megan,

Welcome to the best work at home forum on the Net! Glad to have you here.
    Take a look around and check us out. You'll soon see why we earned that nickname. [​IMG]

Hermas

6. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for making my day to all of you [​IMG]

mountainmom5: Welcome and I have to agree that it is the best forum on the net - I am helplessly addicted to it - I come here for a 'fix' all the time.
    Can I quote you on that Viola?

Vishal

7. Sarah101

Sarah101 New Member

Hi,

I thought I'd introduce myself also to everybody. My name is Sarah and I am married and I've decided to change my career, and this is why I came to this forum, as I've heard it's the best. I am also looking to learn about making money online, so any advice or tips on this would be great.

I look forward to speaking to lots of you.

Sarah[​IMG]

8. Michele Pittman

Michele Pittman New Member

Hi Megan. I also am the mother of an awesome 8 year old daughter. It's for her that I aim to make my fortune onlin! [​IMG] I've already learned quite a bit here, just be clicking on random threads....good luck!

9. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

Sarah101: Hi,

I thought I'd introduce myself also to everybody. My name is Sarah and I am married and I've decided to change my career, and this is why I came to this forum, as I've heard it's the best. I am also looking to learn about making money online
    , so any advice or tips on this would be great.

I look forward to speaking to lots of you.

Sarah

hi Sarah,

welcome to the forum. you have enter the right place for work at home. there are many tips, guides and program review here. if you want to ask anything, feel free to post you question...