Hi my name is Ray Perkins

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by Raytree, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Raytree

Raytree New Member

Hi my name is Ray Perkins

Hi I have just joined the forum. I have just started working from home on a part time basis, just to see if I can make any money from it.

I work full time in the UK, you know what it is like these days a few extra quid is always welcome, I am only 10 years from retirement and I want something to keep me busy in my retirement and if I can earn a few pounds on the way to prop up my pension, only time will tell. I hope you all the very best for the future. Ray
  2. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Ray,

Lovely to have you join us. Taking the steps now to set yourself up for some extra retirement income is a very wise decision. If you spend a few hours each week creating an online business, you'll be sitting quite well in future.

Wishing you all the best and looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

3. PeterFrosen

PeterFrosen New Member

An easy way you can start earning money right away is probably posting a few jobs on Fiverr.com

For the long terms consider the many programs mentioned on the forum with positive ratings from long term members and you'll find a few good gems to start your future with making money online.
  4. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Hi Ray,

Nice to see you join us.

I would suggest you look more seriously into online network marketing and find a company that allows you to do everything online.

This is the best way to go in my view.
  5. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member