Hi, new member

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by TheWinner, May 19, 2008.

1. TheWinner

TheWinner New Member

Hey guys

I am new to the forum, and by the looks of things, theres some real great information on this forum [​IMG]

Hopefully I can add value to this forum also, meet some great people and learn a lot along the way [​IMG]

2. 1trae

1trae New Member

This is a really good forum. You can learn alot and save alot of money on scams. I enjoy reading everyones input on all the topics. Good Luck!
  3. cybermommy

cybermommy New Member

Welcome Kiran,there is lots of great advice here [​IMG]
    Look forward to seeing you here.
  4. Homeboy

Homeboy New Member

Welcome! Hope we can be of assistance.... [​IMG]
  5. MAP

MAP New Member

Hi Kiran,

Glad you found us....there are alot of talented people here that are generating income from home everyday. Read as much as you can and click into other members signatures to see what they do at home.

Best of luck

6. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

Hello Kiran,

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will find it most helpful.
  7. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

Welcome to the forum,

This forum is bulging with information so your fisrt impressions arent wrong. However you dont just ge the information, but you also get a freindly community, where you can meet new people. [​IMG]

I will look forward to you contributions in the near furture
  8. simapr

simapr Member

Hi Kiran,

This is a great forum and the people are wonderful! I have learned as much, if not more from these people than I have by studying my marketing course. [​IMG]
  9. BillyPilgrim

BillyPilgrim New Member

Hi Kiran,
    Strap yourself in. it's going to be a fun ride!
  10. aplina

aplina New Member

welcome to the forum. you will learn lots from here just keeping on reading and asking
  11. TheWinner

TheWinner New Member

Hey guys!

Thanks for the responses...

Sounds like a great bunch of people on this great forum [​IMG]

12. jschuman

jschuman New Member

Hi Kiran,

Welcome to the forum. There is some great information here to help you move your business forward. Good luck to you.
  13. AmyKay

AmyKay New Member

I'm fairly new here still, too. It's great!
  14. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Welcome Kiran!
    This is such a friendly forum!
    I hope you have a prosperous week!
    I am trying! There are soooo many opportunities and choices and sales letters out there!
  15. TheWinner

TheWinner New Member

Thanks guys, I have noticed how friendly everyone in this forum is, its brilliant [​IMG]

16. PMHayes

PMHayes New Member

Hi Kiran, welcome to the forum. There are lots of great people in here, you will learn much, and hopefully be able to offer much as well. I have learned so much from the work at home pro's that share their wisdom in here. Great to have you!