Hi to all Mom's working from Home

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by Desigirl, Jan 3, 2009.

1. jelous1

jelous1 New Member

Hi everyone. I too have just started with home cash course program and this is my first time to ever try something like this. I can't believe it's actually working!

2. branden

branden New Member

Wow everyone,

These are some great information. I am new here and am impressed with all the knowledge. There are so many opportunities online to choose from thanks guys.

3. disappointed

disappointed New Member

hi i am new to this
    i to am a stay at home mom of two under the age of 3 and pregnant again. ur probably thinking WOW . but i am currently taking an home cours on becoming a medical transcriptionist. it is hard and with little help from my husband it is even harder. please give advise in need of adult conversation.

4. disappointed

disappointed New Member

sorry about the name but it was for another forum about the scam panda research is doing to people that sign with them.

5. destani

destani New Member

Hi new member, I am also a new member and I feel your pain. When I first started my home business my husband pretty much told me that it was a waste of time and he disconnected the computer. The mistake he made was that he woke up a sleeping giant that made me even more determined to do it. Once he realized that there was nothing he could say or do to change my mind he gave in. He still really doesn't support me but he doesn't bother me about it either. I guess what I'm trying to say is that sometimes you will have to just encourage yourself and be determined never to quit. I have always been the type of person that if you told me I couldn't do something I would work that much harder to prove you wrong. I am also a stay at home mother and I've made up my mind to make it work. I get the kids off to school, do my morning house work, then grab a coffee and sit down to the computer and start my day of proving him wrong. I will say that hard work and determination really does pay off. Just keep your head up and know that you have what it takes within you to succeed so just do it! I wish you the best.

Remember, Eagles Soar
    (R.E.S.)

6. Jean LA

Jean LA New Member

Desigirl: Can you people guide me as to what is it you did when u started...I mean which are good sites that can be trusted and what are the types of jobs you opted
    I have started with squidoo and blogger. You can use clickbank.com or cj.com also.

7. MWJTHEONE

MWJTHEONE New Member

I second that as well....whatever is in your heart go for it...ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find...knock and it shall open...words of wisdom there...MWJ!!!

8. bz1301

bz1301 New Member

thank you for this psot. I am slightly new to this forum, but have been working on the internet for 6 mos to a year. I have multiple businesses that I am growing so I can be a full time wahm, and not have a job out of the home anymore.

I have been doing multiple online ventures with clickbank, my own site, and I am getting ready to start my own photo e-book site to go with my photo blog and portrait/photo site. I have spent most of my time marketing throug articles and such to get out there. social networking is great too, as I have gotten a lot from friends and friends of friends.

good luck to all, and I am glad I have found this forum to get encouragement and learning from everyone. helps keep me motivated!

9. sarah84

sarah84 Guest

hi Christine , could i join to work on forums, blogs,social networking sites and articles???

10. getpaidtotry

getpaidtotry Guest

What is a cash course program?Do not know much about it....I am more used to doing PPC jobs from home.

11. RashmiP

RashmiP Guest

Hi all,
    This forum is a nice place for all work from home moms. We exchange our views very frequently with others and get good suggestion from others also.