Hi =]

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by Matt Zenittini, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

Hello!

It's been a while and I don't post on any forums anymore :(.

Since I haven't talked to many of you in forever I wanted to pop by and say hi again!

I haven't been working from home for a few years.. Which might be why I haven't been posting! I'm still not =]. But thought I'd stop by anyway.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Happy late birthday A8ch!

P.S. I can't get my avatar working :(.

Just2EZ likes this.
  2. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

3. Matt Zenittini

Thanks payment proof :). A familiar face!. "face".

That's awesome you are still cruising strong in your niche!

payment proof likes this.
  4. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Hi Matt,

Nice of you to drop in and say hello. It has been a long time. Thanks for the birthday wishes.
    I'm sure you're getting straight A's in college and impressing your employer with your ability.
    Hope you find the 'next thing' soon. I know you'll use it to propel yourself to enormous success.
    All the best my friend.

Hermas

P.S. Try this to get your avatar working.

1. Log in
    2. Click on your member name in the top/right menu to access the Personal Details page.
    3. Follow the instructions "Click image to change your avatar."​

Hope this helps.

H

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
    Matt Zenittini likes this.
  5. Matt Zenittini

Hi Hermas!,

I appreciate your kind thoughts :). I'm doing well at school and my job.. The job can be a bit draining though with required hours at home and in the office. I've just been saving my money waiting to invest so when it comes I'm ready =].

How is life !? What are you into now ? I know last we talked you were doing some product launches I believe.

I still can't get my image working. I tried different sizes and filetypes. I'm wondering if it's bugged with Chrome for Mac.. I might try a different browser.

It looks like Pajama Affiliates is the new best Aff marketing training program ?! Lots of people enjoying it? Did you run through it Hermas?

Edit: I tried 3 different browsers and lots of different images. I'm guessing my account is somehow bugged in the forums =[.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  6. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Hello Matt! Why yes, I do think Pajama Affiliates is the new best affiliate marketing training! Rumor has it there is a big anniversary sale going on there right now! ;)

Just2EZ and Matt Zenittini like this.
  7. Matt Zenittini

hahahahaha Robin :D!.

That is soooo eloquently worded it makes me want to buy right now! :D

I'm looking to dabble into it a bit very part time for a new idea I have in the works so I will probably check it out!

Have things been going good for you Robin? You were in the dating niche right? Still there?

How are you M5!? I know you are out there lurking somewhere on these forums :).

robinincarolina likes this.
  8. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Welcome back Matt. Glad to hear you're still learning and earning.
    One more post may do it, I think Vishal put a 5 post minimum for avatars.
    If not, use the "Contact Us' on the bottom blue bar to let him know.
    Everyone needs and Avatar!

9. Matt Zenittini

I KNOW!

I feel like I have no identity haha. I know it's super late but I'm not sure if I ever congratulated you on your Moderator position! Congrats !:).

I'm going to try after this post. So if everyone sees me with a shiny new avatar it means it worked!

10. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Actually it was so Vishal could focus on other things, which he is masterfully.
    Lately I've been sidetracked so not reading everything every day like before.
    Still try to keep up though since learning keeps my brain young.
    Not sitting in front of a computer keeps my body young.
    I try not to sit for more than 20 minutes at a time.
    But then I get lost on here or facebook, I'm doomed!
    Still no see an avatar, only Vishal can answer that.