High End Lead Company That Provides Applicants

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Matt Zenittini, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

Over the past 3 years I have called tens of thousands of leads and taught hundreds of my team members to do the same.

When I call a lead I have them go through an application process before I bring them on board with my opportunity.

What if I took my Generic Process and tailored it to certain individuals that came on as clients and sold them "applicants" as opposed to them having to call leads. That way they are buying people that filled out an in depth application that screens tire kickers and they have a super serious, super high quality lead.

They would obviously have to pay more for this lead type because it would save them TONS of time for signing new members and make the process almost effortless since they are being edified through the process from start to finish and getting a complete application. Imagine the ordinary people that could see success in MLM by investing small amounts of money over time.

Anyone think this would be a good business model?

I think I would structure it with a client "set up fee" since each person would get a custom website/tracking info/plan/etc.

Then I would charge per application as well... A service like this would NOT be cheap for someone at all. I was thinking about hiring people to just do the process for me to save me time.. Then I thought about what it was worth to me and what it might be worth to others..

Any Thoughts?

Matt

2. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Don't you think such an approach would be like giving the man a fish instead of teaching him how to fish? Of course, it might be very profitable for you as a service provider but if I were a team leader, I would have second thoughts recommending such a service to my downline. Just my 2 cents [​IMG]

3. Matt Zenittini

Vishal P. Rao: Don't you think such an approach would be like giving the man a fish instead of teaching him how to fish?
    Lol yes, but some people don't want to fish because they are lazy [​IMG].

Vishal P. Rao: it might be very profitable for you as a service provider but if I were a team leader, I would have second thoughts recommending such a service to my downline.
    The profit is definitely a win for me.

Why would you not recommend a service to your downline that would help it grow?

Just trying to pick a little further to get a better idea.

I certainly appreciate the feedback!!

Matt

4. Matt Zenittini

The other aspect is to target people who are already successful to save them valuable time.**

Matt

5. Vishal P. Rao

Matt Zenittini: Why would you not recommend a service to your downline that would help it grow?
    May be it's just me but I certainly wouldn't want to grow my downline depending on one source/medium. You see, what if you stop your service? The whole downline will collapse in an instant. That's the reason I would stress more on teaching my downline to fish than giving them the fish.

6. Matt Zenittini

That does make lots of sense ^^. Thanks for your insight! It would have to be more of a private service to big fish to succeed. I probably won't pursue it past generating myself applicants.

7. Vishal P. Rao

Matt Zenittini: That does make lots of sense ^^. Thanks for your insight!
    You are welcome Matt [​IMG]

8. Matt Zenittini

I decided to do it [​IMG]. Just an update!

Vishal P. Rao: May be it's just me but I certainly wouldn't want to grow my downline depending on one source/medium.
    Nobody should. But I will be an extra source for those looking for more.

I really think it will help people that struggle. I also think it will help me more in branding and my business.

I really appreciate the tossing it back and forth with me Vishal!

Matt

9. Vishal P. Rao