Hiya ^_^

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by Cherokee, May 23, 2012.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Hiya everyone! Im new here. How is every one doing? Im good got my 2 girls in bed and just watching SNL, and trying to find work in recruiting people for companies, I have had experience in hiring and firing from being a manager of a restaurant for 3 years. But no idea where to look. But til then I guess ill be looking for other jobs as well. I sorta need one right now but I'll keep looking...ANYWAY I hope everyone is having a great night!

2. Kyle_K

Kyle_K Member

If you like recruiting others or referring others to a great company then you may look into consumer direct marketing. You can do that from home and be your own boss. Some people do well with it on a part-time basis and others who do it full time are very successful. Let me know if you have any questions.

3. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Thanks kyle. I would love more info. I tried find things on my own but red flags always went up.

4. Kyle_K

Kyle_K Member

I can appreciate your apprehension. Consumer direct marketing is different from anything else that is out there. It is not MLM or anything like that. The business model is that you become a preferred customer and shop with the company. You then refer others. That's it. You don't buy inventory, you don't sell the products directly to anyone. It's similar to if you saw a great movie. You wouldn't go buy 20 movie tickets and sell them to your friends and such. No way. You would just tell them all how great it was and then they could go check out themselves. That's how consumer direct marketing works. If you want detailed information about the company that I am with, then just let me know. I am happy to help.

5. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Thanks. I would love to know more info about the company your with. [​IMG]

6. luvbodybyvi

luvbodybyvi New Member

Cherokee: Hiya everyone! Im new here. How is every one doing? Im good got my 2 girls in bed and just watching SNL, and trying to find work in recruiting people for companies, I have had experience in hiring and firing from being a manager of a restaurant for 3 years. But no idea where to look. But til then I guess ill be looking for other jobs as well. I sorta need one right now but I'll keep looking...ANYWAY I hope everyone is having a great night!
    Hi, I'm new to this forum as well. I wish you luck with whatever you decide to do. I'm all about what Kyle_K said about not having inventory. Been there, done that! No more! Not only do I not have inventory, but I get my products free every month with my company, and I still get the volume as well. These were things that I was looking for when considering direct sales and MLM again. Spent way too much money in the past on products that I didn't use often just so I had them to lug around to shows and parties. No thanks. Not anymore.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

7. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Helo Cherokee and luvbodybyvi. Welcome to the forum. [​IMG]

You may also want to consider affiliate type opportunities. For example, Amazon has an affiliate program that may be of interest.

8. Amazon.com is looking for work at home customer service reps right now. I would post the link, but I need to find out if I can. I'll check back.

9. Jenny Writes

Jenny Writes New Member

Welcome aboard my dear friend. Happy hunting and hopefully you'll get what you need.