Hold your head up HIGH and reach for the SKY

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by DMalloyMoney, May 15, 2013.

1. DMalloyMoney

DMalloyMoney Member

Never down yourself because their will always be better days.Look to god he will fix it all. I know their may be times when you cant pay your bills or don't know how your going to. I also know their are time when you feel down and lost and alone.KEEP YUR HEAD UP!!!Stay strong it will be ok.Pray ask god for strength!Im 19 ive learned a lot!Im strong and if anybody on here needs someone to talk to pm me or reply back. The devil wants to see you fall,but you want fall!!BECAUSE your gonna be strong.Dont worry about bills or problems turn to god!:)
  2. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

I think at the very least, you always need to keep a positive attitude. Getting depressed and giving up will get you nowhere.
  3. DMalloyMoney

DMalloyMoney Member

And your correct I want to show people I care you know.Thanks for viewing my post.You been here a while I see and for you to reply I feel special lol
  4. whitney black

whitney black Member

I agree...give your problems to God and stop worrying! Everything will turn out right..just gotta think positive and strive, and focus focus focus on success. Keep going and you'll succeed!
  5. DMalloyMoney

DMalloyMoney Member

I will and thank you.I just need mote training