Holly Mann Beats Up On The Rich Jerk

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by getagrip, Apr 11, 2006.

1. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

You may have heard about The Rich Jerk, but have you ever heard about Holly Mann?

Well, Holly Mann wrote an ebook she sells on her "Thank You Rich Jerk" website. Her ebook discusses some general tactics to make money online found in The Rich Jerk, but there are several main differences:

1. The Thank You Rich Jerk ebook DOES NOT not discuss unethical ways to get customers to make purchase decisions which are found in The Rich Jerk.

2. The Thank You Rich Jerk ebook offers money making ideas that are a lot more practical and easier to apply compared to those found in The Rich Jerk.

3. The Thank You Rich Jerk ebook costs $14.95 while the Rich Jerk sells his for $49!

There are definately some great money making strategies discussed in The Rich Jerk, and not all of these money making strategies are unethical. However, if you want to get more bang for your buck, I'd highly recommend the Thank You Rich Jerk ebook, particularely if you are just starting out at internet marketing.

In the Thank You Rich Jerk ebook, you will learn internet marketing secrets Holly uses every day to make $12,000 per month.

Oh yeah, one more reason to get Holly's Thank You Rich Jerk ebook instead of The Rich Jerk ebook...

Holly is a lot better looking than The Rich Jerk!
  2. tonyp

tonyp New Member

I couldn't agree with you more!

In comparison to the Rich Jerk, she takes a lot more time laying out steps that newbies can use to become effective. Her approach is engineered to take a person who does not know anything about making money on the internet step by step through a process that I believe was the same process she went through herself to get her to where she is today, very successful.

I have reviewed many ebooks and Holly's is head and shoulders above the rest for quality and price!
  3. Renier

Renier New Member

I just saw the wbesite i looks like a good book.

Well guys applied the information and make some money.

Renier
  4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

The price of Holly's Thank You Rich Jerk is now $19.95...just thought I'd mention it since I said it was $14.95 previuosly.
  5. jamesmckaig

jamesmckaig New Member

The rich jerk book recently advertised a second edition, at a lower price. I am familiar with the Rich Jerk first edition, but not Holly's Thank You Rich Jerk. Has anyone compared these two? And does Holly's offer $19.95 worth of additional info? I'm considering purchasing it also.
    Thank you,
    james
  6. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Quoting: jamesmckaigThe rich jerk book recently advertised a second edition, at a lower price. I am familiar with the Rich Jerk first edition, but not Holly's Thank You Rich Jerk. Has anyone compared these two? And does Holly's offer $19.95 worth of additional info? I'm considering purchasing it also.
    Thank you,
    james

I've purchased both programs, but I think The Thank You Rich Jerk is easier to apply - its simply more practical. I'll give you an example of a strategy out of The Rich Jerk ebook which is very difficult to apply: he recommends creating a search engine! I kid you not...now, there are other strategies which The Rich Jerk recommends which aren't as difficult to apply - but obviosuly, creating a search engine is not so easy!

The Thank You Rich Jerk focus more on search engine optimization (how to get a web page up and running and how to optimize it so it shows up when people do searches) and getting a blog started - and advertising from your blog - stuff like that which is very practical and very easy to apply.

The Rich Jerk's book does offer some interesting strategies - and now comes with a help forum only available to Rich Jerk members which makes his product a lot more valuable then the pre forum days - but overall, Holly's Thank You Rich Jerk is a better value...but when in doubt, get them both!
  7. ebay_addict

ebay_addict New Member

I've read both of them. you can read my review at the website below. The Rich Jerk added a new chapter for beginners, so it doesn't really matter if you are a newbie. If you are just starting out though, $14.95 is a really reasonable price compared to $49.00 for the rich jerk book. Either way, you can't really go wrong. They are both great books! [​IMG]
  8. cwongwh

cwongwh New Member

Hi getagrip,
    what about comparing with www.ultimatewealthpackage.com ?
    I would like to try one of them first, thanx

Quoting: getagripHolly is a lot better looking than The Rich Jerk!
  9. arunkumarsuri

arunkumarsuri New Member

There is another good ebook called Mining Gold by Shawn Casey. It is quite useful even for beginners
  10. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Quoting: cwongwhwhat about comparing with www.ultimatewealthpackage.com

I have not tried Ultimate Wealth Package, but here's something to consider: have you noticed that they have an "as seen in Entrepreneur Magazine" graphic at the top of the screen? Well, I remember seeing their webpage a few months ago, so I decided to go to see if I could find anything about the product by doing a search on the Entrepreneur Magazine website. I could not...

Also, at the very bottom of the Ultimate Wealth Package webpage, there is something that says:

"You are beyond all hope if you do not order as soon as you finish reading this message. Your hand should be reaching for your credit card this very second."

Do you really want to do business with someone like that?
  11. johnnyappleseed

johnnyappleseed New Member

How does this book measure up to "Become Hated, But Rich"?
  12. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Quoting: johnnyappleseedHow does this book measure up to "Become Hated, But Rich"?

I haven't yet checked out Become Hated. It looks ok. I did some research in another forum about it and it had mixed reviews. One guy said he liked it better than the original Rich Jerk's ebook, but most people said the ebook was junk...

....it is a Clickbank product, so if you order it and if you think it stinks, you can get your money back by contacting Clickbank directly, so you should be ok, but you are better off ordering with a credit card, because a refund will get processed a lot faster compared to if you ordered by online check.

Having said all of that, when you compare its $67 price tag to Thank You Rich Jerk's $19.99 price tag, when you do the math, I think you'll find that Thank You Rich Jerk is a much better value...I haven't yet come across anything anywhere online in which someone called Holly's ebook "junk".
  13. ebay_addict

ebay_addict New Member

You really can't go wrong with both of these ebooks. I'd suggest purchasing Holly Mann's ebook first and then the Rich Jerk's ebook after! [​IMG]
  14. ebay_addict

ebay_addict New Member

Quoting: cwongwhHi getagrip,
    what about comparing with www.ultimatewealthpackage.com ?
    I would like to try one of them first, thanx

The ultimate wealth package is practically identical to the Rich Jerk ebook i find.
  15. villalobos

villalobos New Member

I bought the Holly Mann book and I think it's pretty good. The only "mistake" I noticed was at the beginning of the book where she says
    "If you're new to the internet world or to making money online, then some of the information in the beginning chapter may be basic knowledge to you. Feel free to skim though it". I think she meant "If you're NOT new".

Also, you know when you see those ads that say, "if you don't buy now, it may cost more later", when I first visited the Holly Mann site, the ebook cost $14.95 and I decided not to buy it yet; when I went back to buy it, the price had gone up to $19.95. It turned out to be true this time.
  16. ebay_addict

ebay_addict New Member

Quoting: villalobosI bought the Holly Mann book and I think it's pretty good. The only "mistake" I noticed was at the beginning of the book where she says
    "If you're new to the internet world or to making money online, then some of the information in the beginning chapter may be basic knowledge to you. Feel free to skim though it". I think she meant "If you're NOT new".

haha, i never noticed that mistake before. I think she's changed it since then.
  17. shezz

shezz New Member

Holly Manns book is very good and covers a good range of topics. So does the Rich Jerk, I have both. Holly Manns book is better value for money but probably doesn't have as much details as Rich Jerk. Have you seen the book 'Honest Income Program', I have recently purchased this one and I think it beats both Holly Mann and The Rich Jerk, he is so much more details in explaining everything, he pretty much tells you every little detail of what to do, and his email support is above and beyond the others.
    I have reviews on all these at my site in my signature.
  18. ebay_addict

ebay_addict New Member

I haven't heard of Honest income program, thanks for letting us know. I'm surprised to hear that there is more detail than Holly Mann's ebook, because I thought her book was pretty detailed. I'll check it out! [​IMG]
  19. aspong

aspong New Member

Hi folks, new guy here.
    Have any of you put any of the things in these books into practice? Just wondering, because often things turn out different in practice (sometimes positively, sometimes negatively).
    Andrew
  20. inter

inter New Member

I have not read the Rich Jerk ebook or the Holly's Thank You Rich Jerk ebook. I have read Mark Warren's Ulitmate Wealth Package.
    It is really a very good e-book to learn how you can make on the
    net.