Home Based Data Entry Jobs

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by BrwnSugga, Apr 22, 2006.

1. BrwnSugga

BrwnSugga New Member

I'm currently looking for a data entry job that is home based. Is it possibly anyone could help me? I been doing my research on the different data entry home based jobs. I'm stuck between data entry site and data entry pro. Could someone give me any insight about these or others? Thank you!
  2. BrwnSugga

BrwnSugga New Member

deba26,

Thank you!
  3. Mattathome

Mattathome New Member

What kind of income can a person really earn in this type of business?

_matt
  4. zemo

zemo New Member

That dataentrypro realy looks like scam to me. I didn't join yet, doesn't it look to You just like other scam sites "Earn millions, just first pay 50$". Is there any lucky person who is realy doing this.

I m also serching on elance, but it s realy hard to get the project. Isn't it?
  5. netjobs

netjobs Member

Dataentrypro is nothing but promoting affiliate products in clickbank.com via adwords, they simple says this much only, no tricks nothing and also its not one time investment to login to dataentrypro and also you have to invest on adwords as well...

its actually a great way to promote affiliate products in adwords, but u need some knowledge to get start, easily u can loose ur money without knowing anything about adwords and simply investing... dataentrypro says they're earning 1000's of $$$$ promoting clickbank affiliate products through adwords, but they didn't tells u the secrets, tips, tricks, no learning center, nothing...

so joining on dataentrypro is not recommended in my point of view...
  6. jobinfoway

jobinfoway Guest

Its great payout sites. no doubt about data entry pro. go and join wit any hasitaion. Its 100% honest money making programme.
    Best of Luck

with best regards

Ricky
  7. inter

inter New Member

I think almost ad typing programs are scam
  8. marksjerky

marksjerky New Member

I've looked into this field recently and all the co.'s wanted money upfront, I don't think a legit business would need you to pay them. Just like in the paid survey world they pay you, not the other way around.
  9. jacky4

jacky4 New Member

Data entry site and data entry pro etc., They basically work the following way.

1.You sign up for an affiliate site like Clickbank, which gives you the ability to promote hundreds of products and receive a commission check for the sales you generate.

2.You write ads for these products, and place these ads on the Google or Yahoo network. Who pays to have these ads placed? You do.

3.If people click your ads and make purchases, you get paid your commissions.

The key to making money then, is to spend less on advertising than what you make in commissions. If you can't do this, you will lose money...
  10. madnawat

madnawat New Member

11. madnawat

madnawat New Member

and YES ! You can search data entry job position on job search engine htpp://indeed.com , and web's top classified site http://craigslist.org
  12. jmari08

jmari08 New Member

I've been searching the net for almost a month now for a legitimate online data entry jobs. But still could'nt decide which company is legitimate and which is a merely scam. I have check out difference website that you all provided here. Some, I think are legal but needs advance knowledge and professional expertise. I have experiences in data entry and data processing in company that I've worked before but still need a lot of studying. All I'm thinking now is to have a home base work not just to earn tons and tons of money, like those written in data entry job ads "a quick-rich-scheme", but to broaden my knowledge as well. I don't expect a job would that be easy, as far as the real work is concern, coz no one would ever pay a dime to someone who's just sitting around, right! I hope anyone here could give more opinions and facts, as well, about these data entry jobs. I just could't give my money if I know it would'nt be worth it. thank you!
  13. jacky4

jacky4 New Member

Most data entry opportunities are not really about data entry, but about writing online ads. If you can do this well you are probably already making money. While it is possible to make money using this method, it is also much more difficult than it seems, and not just a simple matter of typing or entering data.
  14. justinack

justinack New Member

I'd recommend searching clickbank they list a lot of these type opportunities and if it turns out to be a scam etc most have a refund policy that clickbank will enforce.

Before signing up to anything check out the better business bureau, you can also type the name of the site with the word scam next to it in a search field and read in any forum posts you'll soon find out if the program pays or not.

I list a few clickbank ones on my site but I havent honestly tried them I just liked the 75 percent conversion ratios from selling them

Hope that helps a bit.
  15. villalobos

villalobos New Member

I agree with most of the answers here. Data entry jobs are not really about doing data entry for another company, but just writing your own ads, and YOU pay for those ads.
  16. net4pay

net4pay New Member

Data Entry Pro is misleading as opposed to a scam.

Type International is very misleading and in some respects fraudulant. I can't call it an outright scam but they make it sound like one thing when it is totally something else.

I will say this about TI and their sister companies. They DON'T return emails, have NO support and have more complaints than any other company on the Internet outside of YMMSS/STA Retail.

So take what you want out of that.

I'd stay away from ALL those companies.
  17. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Quoting: BrwnSuggaI'm currently looking for a data entry job that is home based. Is it possibly anyone could help me? I been doing my research on the different data entry home based jobs. I'm stuck between data entry site and data entry pro. Could someone give me any insight about these or others?
    KeyforCash and Working Solutions offer legit work at home data entry jobs, but they have a long waiting list
  18. Kandace

Kandace New Member

I bougth Data Entry Pro. I worked very hard for about 6 months. I never earned a dime. In my opinion, affiliate marketing is an oversaturated industry. I think the only people who make money doing this are the "heavy hitters", the people who spend $10,000 a month on PPC advertising.

I have found that most data entry jobs are scams. I have tried a lot of them with no success. The only real success I have had online is with my current automated business system.
  19. net4pay

net4pay New Member

Data Entry Pro is misleading as opposed to a scam.

Type International is very misleading and in some respects fraudulant. I can't call it an outright scam but they make it sound like one thing when it is totally something else.

I will say this about TI and their sister companies. They DON'T return emails, have NO support and have more complaints than any other company on the Internet outside of YMMSS/STA Retail.

So take what you want out of that.

I'd stay away from ALL those companies.
  20. net4pay

net4pay New Member

The statistics that I read said that 1 in every 100 clicks should result in a sale; that's a lot of clicks to make 1 sale. You will be spending money WAY before you start making it.