Home Based Data Entry Jobs

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by BrwnSugga, Apr 22, 2006.

1. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Quoting: KandaceI have found that most data entry jobs are scams. I have tried a lot of them with no success. The only real success I have had online is with my current automated business system
    Keyforcash offers data entry jobs and they pay regularly.
  2. moons6

moons6 New Member

dos anyone know of a real deal work at home job?..or are all these companys just scams!!..i hoping that their is a real deal outhere somewhere for all of sakes!!..if we are willing to put in the time and work dame well we should be paid for it!!..and not charged for it!!ive been looking off and on for 8 years trying to a real work at home and make real money job and i have to say iam lost!!!..and my heads spinning!!..if anyone knows of a real!..data intry or rebate processing work at home job!!!... please let me know!!!.. i will be hoping and praying..to hear some good news...soon.. you can contact me [email protected]. thank you for your time.Debbie.
  3. photomom04

photomom04 New Member

Keyforcash was hiring in January but I don't think they are anymore. I have a lot of data entry companies (real ones) that hire listed on my website but it depends on your skills etc. as to whether or not you would get hired.
  4. madnawat

madnawat New Member

I think transcription is best data entry job and plent of them are available around. [​IMG]
  5. jovimom

jovimom New Member

I just wanted to say Thank-you for mentioning a couple of legitimate websites, I looked into both of these and I am now on the waiting list for KeyForCash and enrolled with Working Solutions. I had been looking and looking for a real data entry company, you are a godsend!![​IMG]
  6. chely05

chely05 New Member

Are there any other data entry jobs besides Key for Cash, and Data Entry Pro? I have been searching for a real data entry job for over a year now, with no luck! I've searched every possible lead that I can think of from my lot to Craigslist! I'm sure that there are some legitimate jobs out there somewhere! Any leads would be greatly appreciated!
  7. Drew

Drew New Member

KeyforCash seems to indicate you have to be US based to qualify.
    Any UK based legitimate data entry positions known to anyone?
  8. babaji1

babaji1 New Member

Hi Kandace,
    I read your comment on Data Entry jobs and it is sharp, helpfu and exactly what I found! I'd like to ask what "automated" system you have found which is successful and if you do any thing else monthly (like auto-responders and buying leads) for you system to work?
    I am involvd in The Berry Tree and Nutronix and Automatic Builder but it goes slow as I don't have time (and don't want to spend cash advertising) but the products are great.
    Thanks
    Sincerely,
    Scott Douglas
    [email protected]
  9. dong

dong New Member

yeah, data entry in the web is a scam, believe me i'm a victim of that. What kind of an employer would ask you to pay for your training materials and registrations? duh! the fact that the reason why your're applying is to earn money and the'yre the ones who should provide the materials for you because it's their name on the line. but if anyone who knows a real one, kindly share the info to everyone. we're all hoping for a real one. I hope those scam employers pay. suckers!!!
  10. dfirstlaydee

dfirstlaydee New Member

liveops is another legit job. u will have to pay fot your background check
  11. KHirst22

KHirst22 New Member

Has anyone noticed that there was no cut off date this weekend. I have over $100.00 in my account and for some reason checks were not cut. Has this happened to anyone else?

Kim
  12. kpm2319

kpm2319 New Member

You won't earn a thing with data entry pro. would mcdonald's ask you to pay them to fill out an application?
  13. american23t

american23t New Member

As soon as they ask for money for the idea, or how to use the idea. That is when I know the only way to make money off the ideas is to sell the idea.
  14. KHirst22

KHirst22 New Member

Hi Tish,

Just got your pm. I don't see you on this forum but yes I am now making around $105.00 a day. Not sure where to pm you. I will take you step by step in the program.
  15. JDCruz

JDCruz New Member

Lots of data entry jobs in oDesk.com.
  16. interval

interval New Member

I'd hardly recommend clickbank. They list a lot of these type opportunities. A more advantage is if it turns out to be a scam, etc, all have a refund policy and you can have money back.
  17. JDCruz

JDCruz New Member

By the way, oDesk.com is not a scam. they have an escrow system that makes sure that the contractor (you) gets paid upon completion of work. They also have provisions for downpayments. I have used it a couple of times with the seconds client giving me a good rate that lasted until very recently.