Home Based Typist/Data Entry Clerks?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by johnd03, Jun 6, 2008.

1. johnd03

johnd03 New Member

Hi everyone,

I found this income source, but the guy said that I need to pay him $20 for training material. Do you think it is a scam? Please let me know what you think.

We have several openings available in this area earning $800.00-$1500.00 per week. We are seeking only honest, self-motivated people with a desire to work in the home typing and data entry field, from the
    comfort of their own homes. The preferred applicants should be at least18 years old with Internet access. No experience is needed. Howeverthe following skills are desirable: Basic computer and typing skills,
    ability to spell and print neatly, ability to follow directions.Requirements: Computer with Internet access, valid email address, good typing skills.

If you fit the above description and meet the requirements, please apply at garryfox3@gmail.com stating your location

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Yup, here is how it works - you will send him the $20 for training materials which are simply the instructions so that you can place ads where others can now send you the $20 so that you can send them the materials so that they can place ads,etc,etc,....[​IMG]

3. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Personally, I stay away from home typing or data entry "programs", because they usually are not what they appear to be...if you think you are going to make "easy money" you are in for a big surprise.

4. CSGWAHM

CSGWAHM New Member

Exactly what Mountainmom said.

5. cupbucket

cupbucket New Member

Data entry is (in my experience) a whole load of sh*t. I remember looking for ages for a simple and honest data entry job online but none of them where legit. I would stay away from any program that demands money from you in order for you to be "blessed" with their program. There are many free ways to make money online, just spend your time looking around and you will eventually find the good ones.

Also, don't just go for the newest and flashiest programs. Most online business fail pretty quick so only go for ones that have proven their longevity and sustainability.

6. cosmokramer

cosmokramer New Member

Dont even waste your time with this garbage.
    I almost fell for this once, luckily, i searched Google for "data Entry scam" and found out the truth. This dosent always work for every work from home program but it usually works for me.

Hope this helps.

7. freepaidsurveys

freepaidsurveys New Member

Legit companies never ask money. Try freelance jobs sites like elance.com