Home internet based business opportunity - Legit or scam

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by orcawhale, Jun 5, 2010.

1. orcawhale New Member

I can read a lot about the concern of legitimate or scam in the Home Internet business industry and I really want to share my thoughts about it.
    I must say I am new to the work from home online business, being a self employed most of my adult life, spending most of my time out of home away from my family was very hard, I did make very good living, but did not see my family as much as I wanted to.
    When I start a new business I always learn the basics for that particular business, the more knowledge I have about it, the essayist it is to make the correct decisions.
    There is no such thing easy work at home, work is work it become easier when you know what to do and how to do it.
    You will know what to do when you have the knowledge for it.
    I heard ones "It was the best decision according to the knowledge I had at the time of making the decision"
    I would say to any of the guys who want to start a new business online your first concern should be the basics of how online business operate get more and more knowledge then with that knowledge you will be a lot more confident and capable to make the best decision.
    Good luck to all of you out there
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

orcawhale: I would say to any of the guys who want to start a new business online your first concern should be the basics of how online business operate get more and more knowledge then with that knowledge you will be a lot more confident and capable to make the best decision.
    Amen!

Welcome orcawhale [IMG]
  3. CashCrate101 New Member

orcawhale
    Yup people think that working from home is easy.... its really not you have to put time into building a strong online business.
  4. Data1 New Member

Work at home is the greatest. But you are right, be careful and avoid the scams. When a biz requests a lot of cash upfront, then be careful. Give it a great deal of thought, search the forums for similar q&a. If you are selling info products, it's best to capture their email and name before hand, thereby building your list. AND then do follow-up marketing. Follow up is critical. Never send your visitor directly to a sales page. Get their nameand email first. Bill
  5. wealthbuilders New Member

Welll said!

I hope people reading this topic do realize it does indeed take work and that there are no get rich quick schemes. You can make well beyond a full-time income if you work hard but above all, think positive and be optimistic!
  6. Enigma007 New Member

No online job is too easy! Work is only easy if you put your vigor into it and try to enjoy yourself on every task you do. Be it online or offline!

Yes, it is possible to get high-paying online jobs that are not ploys or in the least scammy! You need to dedicate your entire zeal and build wealth over time with legit online jobs, not just in one day!! However, smell a rat when a so-called "online job" wants you to deposit your funds before you secure the job. Freelance bid sites are great when it comes to making money. Most of them only require you to pay little commissions after you get paid for the jobs you do. I would strongly recommend freelance bid sites if you want to earn decent living online!
  7. orcawhale I couldn't of said it better myself. When I first go into the online business industry that's exactly what I got caught into. Now I know that it takes hard work, just like any other job in the world.

Regards,
    Trevor Harris
  8. bianca_dee New Member

In fact, I could say that working from home is one of the toughest jobs around. The internet is a fast paced, changing market. Anything can happen. You can have a job instantly, You can even lose it the next day.
  9. Dennis Anthony New Member

You have to enjoy what you do -that's for sure.
    It does take a lot of work and if you don't enjoy the work ....well -home or not -you'll be miserable.
  10. hummingbird81 New Member

orcawhale: There is no such thing easy work at home, work is work it become easier when you know what to do and how to do it.
    I still see people who think that working at home and making money online are only synonims to "easy money" and "free money". They think that you only push a big red button every morning while you drink your coffee and money are flooding your account... But work is work, like you said. There is no secret money making formula, people are still looking for. It's like any other work if you don't pay for something you must do it by yourself and sacrifice your time. Working at home is even more difficult than regular job, because you organize your work time, you set up deadlines, you must be consistent with your plan. And what is the most important, you are not paid for your working time, you are paid for your results.

One tip for people who still want to get rich overnight without any effort: better buy a lottery ticket [IMG]

Thank you orcawhale for sharing your thoughts [IMG]