Home made remedies for liver detox

Discussion in 'Health' started by mbasa, Feb 13, 2011.

1. mbasa

mbasa Member

I would like to do a liver detox using a home made recipes. does anyone know any recipe? I am concerned as I've been taking a lot of medication lately and would love to do a cleanse.

2. happywife

happywife Gold Member

I use Herbal Fiberblend for a regular general digestive cleanse. It works great.

For specific liver detox, I use Redibeets, but if you don't want to spend the money on nutritional supplements you can just buy fresh beets and juice them yourself. Be careful because the beet juice stains! (That's one of the reasons I like the convenience of Redibeets.)

Also, you can add fresh squeezed lemon to your drinking water. This is great for your liver, too. Another option is raw organic apple cider vinegar (Bragg's is a good popular brand). You just need about 1 tablespoon in a glass of water. You can drink the ACV water once per day or up to 3 times per day.

Hope some of those ideas will be helpful.
    Blessings,
    Angie

3. mbasa

mbasa Member

Thanks for your tips happywife. I'll try the feshly squeezed lemon as it is readily available. I am in South Africa so I am not sure if the other supplements you have mentioned are available here.

4. happywife

happywife Gold Member

You're quite welcome. [​IMG]

By the way, the supplements I mentioned are available in South Africa. I'm a wholesale customer with AIM (the company that makes them) and they have an office and distribution center right in South Africa.

If you are interested in trying either of them, let me know and I can make sure you get my wholesale discount. Just send me a private message or email me via my site angie (at) allaboutparasites (dot) com and I'll give you more info.

You mentioned you've been taking a lot of medications lately. If you have been taking antibiotics, be sure to take some probiotics to replenish the good bacteria in your digestive system.

Blessings,
    Angie