Home Worker Just Saying Hello - (Newbie)

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by prohomeworker, Sep 8, 2010.

1. prohomeworker New Member

Hi Everyone,
    Just dropping in as I have read this forum for a while but not signed up, But now thought its time to be a more active member. I am a Full Time Home Worker mostly web work I have been working from home for a while and just love the freedom and flexibility its hard work but very rewarding... Its nice to find sites like this and find like minded people, I also run a blog where I share tips and ideas for Pro Home Workers alike. I hope to be a regularly contributor and will be back regularly...

Kind Regards,
    ProHomeWorker.
  2. weebitty Member

welcome to the forum and glad you decided to join us finally. We look forward to your tips and contribution to the forum. It is a great place to be as you have probably figured out. So welcome and enjoy[IMG]
  3. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome! Glad to have ya.[IMG]
  4. talfighel Silver Member

5. prohomeworker New Member

Thanks for the welcome guys... [IMG]
  6. chelsmom New Member

Hi..I just compeleted the ACP101 Certification with Arise.. does anyone know if they have any good paying clients. I want to become incorporated..but not sure...
  7. Matt Zenittini Silver Member

prohomeworker: Hi Everyone,
    Just dropping in as I have read this forum for a while but not signed up, But now thought its time to be a more active member. I am a Full Time Home Worker mostly web work I have been working from home for a while and just love the freedom and flexibility its hard work but very rewarding... Its nice to find sites like this and find like minded people, I also run a blog where I share tips and ideas for Pro Home Workers alike. I hope to be a regularly contributor and will be back regularly...

Kind Regards,
    ProHomeWorker.

Welcome to the forum!

What type of web work do you do?

Matt
  8. danman New Member

Welcome,

I just joined as well and so far I'm finding a ton of good info.

-Dan
  9. prohomeworker New Member

Hi Matt,
    On the web work side I do affiliate marketing, service type websites, selling stock via Amazon markplace and sometimes eBay, I run a selection of blogs with advertising revenue... lots on web stuff really...

Chris
  10. Matt Zenittini Silver Member

Hey Chris,

Cool sounds good! I guess you are pretty good with SEO and Optimizing Keywords then?

Glad to hear you are making a full time living with the internet =].

I checked out your blog. Looks pretty cool.

Matt