Honest opinion please

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by anitahd, Mar 15, 2009.

1. anitahd

anitahd New Member

Hi everyone. I just found this forum the other day and I have been glued to it ever since. You guys rock! Everyone seems so honest and helpful. I have a question for all of you. I really really want to do internet marketing but after all the info I have received, the one that seems to be the best is One Week Marketing. Do you think it would be a good one for me as a beginner? I understand the concept of IM just really don't know how to apply it. I have 2 blogs with google adsense. Of course not making any money. I also signed up with My Instant Biz and I just don't know about that one. You have to surf surf surf for that one. So if you can will you help me? Thanks in advance, Anita

2. Sonni

Sonni New Member

If you understand IM then you may know that article marketing is one of the best ways to drive traffic to your blog/site. If you are in the dark on article marketing then get Travis Sago's free ebook he's the king of bum marketing and maybe this will help.

Also, IM takes time I don't know how long you've been at it, but don't spend too much money on anything until you really have a handle on what's what. Do your due diligence.
    Sonni

3. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

One Week Marketing is a great ebook, and the author is very helpful...

4. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Anita,

One Week Marketing Plan has a good reputation. PotPieGirl - the author - tends to offer a lot of useful info for the money she charges.

MountainMom5 is the expert on that one and may soon be along to field some of your pertinent questions.

If you want to learn a few tidbits about online marketing fundamentals, you can check out the free 30 Day Challenge here:

www.thirtydaychallenge.com

Good luck,

~Newbie Shield~

5. anitahd

anitahd New Member

Thank you all so much. I will check into the things you have advised. I will be back, [​IMG]
    Anita

6. innerpeace

innerpeace New Member

Anita,

You've already said it, but you've picked a great place to come to.

All the above is very good info. I just wanted to echo what Sonni said above about Travis Sago's ebook as I've actually consulted it and found it insightful. And of course it's free!

Provided I have got the hang of links in forum posts, the link below should take you to his article:

http://www.bummarketingmethod.com/Article_Marketing.html

I would say consult the free stuff first and see how you get on. With bummarketing for example, I don't see why you can't make money based on Travis' principles.

Then once you get some money, perhaps invest that in turn in a product with a good track record with its customers.

You can see which ones are good and bad on this forum - beware of sites that appear to be 'scambusters' or 'official review sites' - and also some online articles are geared to promote a product under the guise of offering a 'fair review'.

It's always good to create goals for yourself and stick to your plan. This will help you avoid temptation by ads telling you how you can earn $5,723 a week.

Read the free stuff and make a plan!

Good luck,

IP