Hours posted for trade, C*t* CS ONT Fri. 9-10 a.m.! Please grab! Thanks!

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by smittys_mom, Apr 9, 2009.

1. smittys_mom

smittys_mom New Member

Can't believe I'm doing this already, and after all that waiting!!

I wish to attend a webinar for Friday from 9-11, and had already scheduled myself from 8-10 a.m. Fri., did that earlier today before I knew about the webinar! Being new, I'd really like to give up this hour and attend that webinar! I can still use the 8-9 I have for the Supplemental training they want me to do.

Anybody?

And....should I not be able to unload this hour....will I get into trouble if I'm doing the webinar during that time? Not sure how this works just yet! Thanks in advance!

2. Nikkbunny

Nikkbunny New Member

If it is just training time then you won't get into trouble.

3. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

just a training.. do what u think is best.. [​IMG]

4. smittys_mom

smittys_mom New Member

Thanks, I think this will work out. Either way, I'm training. I can't actually grab work hours, till I complete this training supplemental, all they are offering me is loads of ONT hours. I'll use the first hour to work on the supp (and probably finish it, it's one of those little "one-answer-yes-or-no assessments" at the end, so...) and the other two hours I'll use for the webinar. Either way, it's training! [​IMG]

Then maybe later, after I get some Easter prep stuff done around the house, I'll jump back in and see what I can get for actual work hours! Besides, maybe I can get on and review my previous training.....I NEED to, long as I've had to wait for Active Status!