How Can I Build More Quality Backlink?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization (SEO)' started by johnben1444, Sep 26, 2009.

1. rohnsmith Guest

try the following things

Social book marking
    Directory submission
    Article submission
    link exchange
  2. potsyn Guest

You can create links with these methods:

article submission
    blog commenting
    forum posting
    press release
    social bookmarking and networking
    link exchange
    classified ads
  3. amicof New Member

workfromhomepro
    Hi!
    I wanted to ask you a quick question...

I recently came across a nice piece of software to created videos out
    of your articles...it cost very little...I am very tempted to buy it

What's the effect of video posting on your ranking?

Thanks
    F.
  4. Cesar Fasano New Member

johnben1444
    I believe someone mentioned it already but here's what I do:

First, I search for blogs of valuable leaders and mentors of the Industry.

Second, I read their posts and educate myself on many topics.

Third, I submit valuable comments to their posts and include my site in those comments using my name as anchor text.

If google is constantly crawiling that site it will locate my comment (with the link to my site) and improve my site's ranking.

Consistency is the key!
  5. jonathon New Member

Theres some really good stuff there I'm trying a lot of it at the minute but as for writing articles I've found that to be difficult I am just waiting for inspiration to hit me, I currently do the social networking thing but it does take time its not an over night thing.
    But I do have a fair idea now as to what I'm doing,
    Cheers guys/girls

Jonathon
  6. josaphlewis Guest

For building more quality backlink us the following method, forum posting, blog commenting, directory submission, article submission, pay per click, press release, squidoo...
  7. Paul DArcy New Member

jonathon: Theres some really good stuff there I'm trying a lot of it at the minute but as for writing articles I've found that to be difficult I am just waiting for inspiration to hit me...
    Article writing is one of those things that you just have to start doing in order to find your inspiration. Kind of like waiting for the 'right time' to have a child. There's NEVER a 'right time!' You're never really 'ready' -but once that child is here ....you just figure everything out as it happens.

Article writing is mush the same.

Don't get too caught up in writing the 'perfect article.' -Just write what you know -then do it again -then do it again -then do it again.

None of them have to be perfect ...but the more you write -the better writer you will become.

Do your best and your best will get better.

~Paul
  8. lejla New Member

I agree that submitting articles really helps. You can use some software to automate the process. I just started using Magic Article Re-writer and Magic Submitter and it is amazing to see that article that in average might get 100 views is (if submitted to one directory) now gets viewed by few thousand readers (if submitted to few hundreds directories).

It doesn't translate into thousand new visitors (or at least not yet [IMG]) but you also get few hundred back links (assuming you spent some time to re-write article and have unique article) which will improve your site search engine ranking and that will bring more search traffic.
  9. edesigner008 New Member

I liked GoWriter's idea of gradual building. I did backlinking of nearly 1000 links for my site very quickly and my Google ranking initially dropped. When I did the same thing for another site, my site's page rank increased.
    Backlinking is a time consuming process.
  10. LawrenceTam New Member

learn the power of anchor text, and article spinners. for a less competitive market it's game over for your rivals.
  11. dslavinski New Member

If you have a link to your site in your signature bar on every forum you use you will be building backlinks everytime you post a response on a forum. Its that easy to build backlinks and i think that if you make your website extremely rich in content then you will have tonns of sources linking to you so keep posting on forums and keep adding content to your website and you will get plenty of backlinks
  12. onlinelupe New Member

Thanks for the tips! I wrote 7 articles so far and I gotta say i just don't think I'm good at it. I don't know if I lack the confidence or if it's the length of time it takes to write them.
  13. marchal04 New Member

HI,

If you want to build more quality backlink in short time you can do lots of social bookmarking, directory submission, social media marketing and networking, article, press release submission. These all services helps you to build back link without any cost.
  14. MeetAna New Member

By hand is definitely the best way. At least in the beginning until you build a good number of quality links.

Here is a tip:

Squidoo Lists

Squidoo.com is a great place to get one way links back to your site. Type the following into a Google search:

"add+to+this+list"+site:squidoo.com

You will be presented with a huge list of Squidoo lenses where you can add your site, with custom anchor text. Many of these have very high PageRank as well!

This one way link building strategy might not increase your targeted website traffic per se, but it will certainly help you to move up Google search engine ranking.

For extra credit, append +"keyword phrase" onto the end of this query, and you can target your links for relevance.

For example, if you were trying to rank a fitness site you could type:

"add+to+this+list"+"fitness"+site:squidoo.com

Happy link building!

[Link removed - Admin]
  15. Ron S New Member

Participate in online forums relevant to your niche. Post on those forums regularly, reply to the queries made by the forum members. Create trust and build your reputation in the forums. Add signature tag in the forums so that forum visitors who are impressed with you will linked to your website. (Warning: Do not spam in the forums, otherwise you will be banned from the forum. Read the forum terms & policy before you take part.)
  16. harrisonsmith New Member

there are several ways to build high quality backlinks
    some are listed below

1)Online Classified

2)Article Submission

3)Blog Commenting

4)Social bookmarking

5)Directory Submission
  17. kimbuchanan New Member

Great information, I agree with all of you in that it does take time and a true bit of effort in order to succeed. Along with offering good quality, and helpful information in your articles.
  18. Justine New Member

I will add blog commenting[IMG] When you find dofollow high PR blogs with high PR pages, the links you leave there as your URL with proper anchor text, are great addition to link building efforts.
    But check first if certain blogger allows keywords as anchor text and leave valuable, unique comments. This way you may get extra visitors to your website as well.
  19. kane1976 New Member

The best way would be to search google for .gov and .edu blogs on your niche, and then leave sensible comments on them, and use your targeted keyword as your name so you get the free backlink when adding your url to the comment.

Most blogs will allow you to do this, and if your domain name more or less matches your targeted keyword then it's guaranteed to be accepted.

You only need to leave comments on these blogs now and again though, as they are very powerful, and getting too many backlinks from them in a short period of time will have a very negative effect on your search engine positions and ranking.
  20. joseph1 New Member

Blog networks are by far the fastest and best way to get hundreds and thousands of backlinks to your sites and quicky get on googles first page.

Free traffic system is free and has an option to upgrade, you either write an article or go to fiverr and have someone write it for you for five bucks. Now take that article and login to free traffic system and spin the article, ( if you don't know about spinning, they have video tutorials), you want to spin it with at least 30 title variations and 30 body variations and don't worry, just spin a few words in your title about 6-8 times and it will give you 30 variations or more.

The Free Traffic System will then drip feed your articles with your links included to 30 blogs in the network.

I don't suggest upgrading because all that does is allow you to have 3 links in your article instead of 2 and blog owners may think that your article is spammy having 3 links in it and will remove the article from their blog.

Now, the free traffic system will try to get you to have your blog in the network so that they can post members articles to your blog, don't do it, because a lot of members do not take the time to watch the videos a few times so that they understand how to spin an article and what you end up with is either duplicate content or articles that do not make any sense.

When spinning your article, use a synonym finder,
    (synonym.com)

This method works,
    Joseph