How Can I get traffic to my squidoo lens?

Discussion in 'Squidoo' started by KB24, Feb 8, 2010.

1. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Mazzini Auto: Is Squidoo that site where people post articles or hack other peoples'
    content like on scribd?
    No I think that is blogger.lol[​IMG]

2. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Oh no, don't give up. If I can do it as technically challenged as I am, anyone can do it.

I too use one week marketing with a few other strategies I have picked up here and there.

I have been doing this a while though and I can put up a lens, write a few articles and get my campaign off in a day or so.

Just keep trying, don't stop with one lens. Some of my lens do very well, first page of google, some I think are lost forever. I just keep going forward though. Don't dwell on the ones that fail, create create.

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

robinincarolina: Just keep trying, don't stop with one lens. Some of my lens do very well, first page of google, some I think are lost forever. I just keep going forward though. Don't dwell on the ones that fail, create create.
    So so true! [​IMG]

4. lisafox

lisafox Guest

No, squidoo is a place where you can advertise your business by giving a good description about it. Contents can be copied from any site so that should not be an issue.

5. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Mazzini Auto: Is Squidoo that site where people post articles or hack other peoples' content like on scribd?
    Take a look at Squidoo and see for yourself: http://www.squidoo.com/

Hermas

6. lisafox

lisafox Guest

No, I have not heard of it yet. Its a site where you can post your articles and earn points.

7. zulu5200

zulu5200 New Member

KB24
    First of all KB24, there are so many variables that you have to consider when making a lense. Did you do keyword research BEFORE you made the lense or did you just make it because you thought the title was nice?

Did you index the lense into google? Did you check out the competition for those keywords BEFORE you made the lense? These are all valid questions that you should ask yourself before you make any lense!

Squidoo lenses are a great resource for anyone trying to make money online. But you first have to learn how to use them first. I recommend that you purchase potpiegirls One week marketing plan. Its the only online marketing course that has consistently made money for me! Good luck!

8. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

zulu5200: I recommend that you purchase potpiegirls One week marketing plan. Its the only online marketing course that has consistently made money for me! Good luck!
    Agree - OWM is definitely a must if you are going to do Squidoo lenses.[​IMG]

9. CashcrateTips

CashcrateTips New Member

Getting traffic to a squidoo lens could be extremely hard depending on the topic. Try doing SEO research to find out how you can up the traffic. It wont come overnight, but you really have to promote your site over the web. One important thing is backlinks. They really help bring traffic to your website. Hope this helps!

10. KenMccarty

KenMccarty New Member

I've been using twitter, facebook and linkedin to promote my squidoo lenses.