How can I hide my affiliate link?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by jnoa, Oct 22, 2008.

1. jnoa

jnoa New Member

I seen that many affiliates links look like a keyword or a sentence, something like that. For example it doesn't look like this

EX. http://xxxxx.domcb.hop.clickbank.net

so long. How do they do that. Also, I still can figure out how to do my signature.

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

You can use link cloaking software or just enter the HTML code to create a text link - Clickbank will generate a keyword link for you when you generate the affiliate code.

Here is the code for your signature:

Enter Your Text Here

Just replace the with []

[Post edited - Admin]

3. jnoa

jnoa New Member

Thank you.

I was using a code similar to that one but it didn't seem to work. I'll try your suggestion.

4. jnoa

jnoa New Member

Is squidoo lens like your website. Sorry about this question I just open a squidoo lens yesterday. Still working on it, but really not sure how it works.

I know some questions may sound a little strange (dumb). It's just that i'm really new to this and mostly what I know about the Internet is how to use my e-mail. At least I'm an great typist. (transcripcionist). Hope that helps me with something.

5. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Yes, Squidoo is like a website. Newbie Shield is pretty good with Squidoo - also, there is a section on Squidoo here if you have questions about how to use it:

Squidoo

6. cupbucket

cupbucket New Member

This is one code you can use

Word Or Phrase To Become Link

if that one doesn't work then use this one. I had to put one space in the code below after "url". Dont put in that space. I had to do it otherwise the forum would have translated to code into a link and you would have only been able to see a link entitled "Word Or Phrase To Become Link"

[url =http://YourSite]Word Or Phrase To Become Link[/url]

The second one is for forums usually and the first one seems to be for everything else. Just my experience.

Namaste