How do I Learn Connect with MLM people w/o breaking Forum Rules?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by lady jayne, May 6, 2011.

1. lady jayne

lady jayne New Member

I have been learning about posting my blogs and what I should or should not do. I want to give good information and not break the rules any suggestions on what I have to not do? examples please?
  2. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

First is to do what you did, become a friend and ask questions.
    Thank you for visiting and leaving a nice comment on Just2EZ, approved of course.
    That is a great, and proper, way to build trust and business relationships.
    Self promotion and blatant advertising are for your signature link only.
    The purpose of this forum is for all of us to learn to do what we do better.
    There are some really great people waiting to help with any questions we have.
    Every question and answer reaches far more people than you can imagine.
    Don't be afraid to ask, and don't be to shy to share what you learn.
    A little motivation and humor doesn't hurt either.
    Welcome Lady Jayne
    To your success,
    jimmy
  3. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Example signature link with words you can copy and edit:
    Visit The Work-At-Home-Forum and LEarn to Earn.

Hmm, no you can't copy and edit that, it doesn't show the link.
    The "The Work-At-Home-Forum" is clickable text to cloak the link address.
    Whatever you put between the opening tag and the closing tag [/url] becomes clickable text.
    You can't see the opening tag
    Follow that with either the site address or any text before the closing tag.
    Words before or after the tag are just plain text.
    Now, let's see if that worked. Yep, after 3 edits.
    I had to write it backwards to keep it from being a link,
    use the opening tag before the closing.
  4. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Oh, and as far as contacting people, use the contact form on their websites and facebook.
    That is assuming they are real people and not just posting affiliate marketing links.
    The first rule of marketing on social sites is don't, just be a friend and share.
    If you want to advertise on those sites that's a different cow altogether.
    I've run adwords ppc campaigns on this forum's adsense in the past, a win-win.
    Now days I just click a few every now and then to contribute to the cause and curiosity.
    Paid advertising can be very fruitful if carefully managed with good placement.
    But alas, they are short lived compared to forum and blog posting.
    The best use of time is creating your own website(s) with content.
    "Do as I say, not as I do." LOL, I post more here than my own site.
  5. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

lady jayne: examples please?
    Just be yourself - when I was looking to join an mlm company, I was looking for REAL people which is a bit hard to find amongst all the racket and selling out there![​IMG]
  6. weebitty

weebitty Member

You mean all the hype and BS? LOL It is a shame we have to climb through all of that to find out if there are real people at the end of it. [​IMG]. It is such a shame that people think they have to scam their way through life. Unfortunately they hurt people along the way but they eventually get caught for the most part. Even though we maybe not fall for the scam itself we still get hurt because of reputation. [​IMG] So one bad apple proves out to be true.

And unfortunately too the scam gets perpetuated because good people are promoting it that haven't figured out it is a scam.

But on the bright side we have forums like this that help cut down on some of it if we use it right. [​IMG]