How do I monetize my article ranking on google?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by flocan27, Dec 18, 2008.

1. flocan27

flocan27 New Member

I have an article that is now at the top of the google search for that
    title. My last check showed 153,000,000 searches. I am a good writer but I am new to internet marketing (I am doing the Profit Lance course). I would like to get some advice on how best to monetize this ranking. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I am not sure what you mean here but there are many ways to monetize your site - affiliate links and adsense are a few. Do you know how much traffic you are getting to your site?

3. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Flocan27,

I think you meant 153,000,000 results rather than "searches". "Searches" would a function within a keyword tool rather than the output of a search via search engine.

As Mountain said, let the article link back to your money page. On your money page you can monetize in several ways. Mountain offered two good suggestions - via affiliate links and Adsense.

You could also have an opt-in email list form where you could monetize later on in a future newsletter sent to subscribers of your list.

If you don't know how then make sure you finish studying all of the material in Profit Lance before you try to monetize. You should also read from other sources such as previous threads on this forum and other online marketing sites.

Let us know how it goes,

~Newbie Shield~