How Do I Pick A GOOD MLM COMPANY If Never Done This Before?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by Looking4Freedom, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Interesting,

One of the hottest home based businesses I have ever researched, the DVD Movie Rental Industry. We have all heard of BlockBuster, NetFlix and now RedBox which is reason BlackBuster has gone bankrupt, so will NETFLIXSNOW be the next gorilla in the room?

In a severe recession like this, there is one thing everyone responds to, and that is, saving money. Who do you know who isn't suffering in this collapsed economy? If you could offer the same, if not better service to customers for less, much less, how many people would be interested?

Bottom line is this, if you can offer your customers a better deal for less, it is no longer selling, it is telling. We all know most people hate to sell while chasing everyone they know selling overpriced products or services, but caring to share a great value is as easy as it gets when it comes to choosing a business opportunity.

How many business opportunities are F-R-E-E? How many business opportunites require zero autoship? How many business opportunities require no selling? How many business opportunities save everyone money? How many business opportunities appeal to the masses? How many business opportunities are goof proof? How many business opportunities are simple to explain? How many business opportunities are recession proof and attrition proof? You should be curious, I know I was.

Success to all,
  2. dtoss80

dtoss80 New Member

I would try to get in contact with the owner of the company and ask as many questions as possible. I would check in the BBB website to make sure it has an outstanding record of credibility.

When joining make sure you join under the right sponsor. A sponsor that's having success and that is fully transparent in his failures and successes.

Make sure you pick the product that you want to sell. A product that you would love to have every month.
  3. pbwsfi

pbwsfi New Member

To add to this discussion, I would say research is important as well in picking an MLM to get involved with. There are some fly-by-night organizations that ride some "hot product" before disappearing for good leaving you with wasted time and effort. I suggest looking at a company's history and product line to make sure it will be around for the long term. If you need some ideas, may I suggest http://www.mlmrankings.com (not an affiliate link by the way) to see what companies are out there that may interest you.
  4. jbrownmarketing

jbrownmarketing New Member

I wouldn't focus so much on the company. Its more important to have a strong team to work with instead of worrying about the companies products. You have an advantage since you already know how to market in this industry.
  5. Miket

Miket New Member

There's no simple answer to this one, it depends on what country you're in, what type of products you want to sell, what sales method suits you etc.

There are some great companies out there, I would suggest doing some research and finding one that suites your needs. Ideally one that is well established, sells a product that is in demand and consumable, and can prove the incomes and turnovers.
  6. mreyn

mreyn New Member

Alot of great answers. For me, I found the company I'm with because we were using the products for certain health issues. It just made sense to join and share with others because its something we're very passionate about. Plus, it's something that at's the forefront of bringing back a billion dollar crop which can save the economy and help heal our planet.
  7. funtimes

funtimes New Member

What I have learnt from experience is that it is really easy when you

- partner with companies in momentum (i.e. the company is still growing hence there are lots of opportunities for you to grow your business)

- the company has systems that do the selling for you - if you are expected to do all the hard work, you are likely to take a long time before you see any returns.

- find people in that company who can help you &
    empower you every step of the way...working as a team yields much quicker and better results than working alone.

Hope this helps[​IMG]