How does this look?

Discussion in 'Squidoo' started by PNL Travel, May 22, 2008.

1. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

OK, this is my 2nd lense, but it's really more like my 1st. I started another one a while back and didn't really do much with it.

I would like you to take a look at it - I just started it last night and I would like to know if you Squidoo people think it looks good. Don't be offended...I will warn you is not business related...I created it for our Church. I just need feedback from someone other than my Mother [​IMG]

2. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

I'll bet the link would help!

3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hey Lora - nice site. I need to do something with my sites again - I think you just motivated me...[​IMG]
  4. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

lol - glad I motivated you Viola!

Thanks [​IMG]
  5. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi PNL,

The brown Comic Sans font looks fun and the Polaroid really sets a friendly tone from the start.

I'm sure that those who are looking to join a nice church in your area will surely consider taking a look at your church blog.

Nice job :)

~Newbie Shield~
  6. freecashhappens

freecashhappens New Member

Good Looking Site, Lora. I am now motivated to start on my lens. I have piddled around in the past, but now I am ready to get serious. Thanks for the motivation!!
  7. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

It is a beautiful Lens!

I will rate it 5 stars for you..
  8. PNL Travel

PNL Travel New Member

Thanks you guys - and I am glad I motivated a few of you! [​IMG]
  9. sbaokay

sbaokay New Member

I really like the photo on your gives your lens a professional look.

I personally would add just a little more content. And I would put the address of the church in there somewhere. I know you have the Google map but it really doesn't tell me too much.