How I Make A Quick $500+ Fast

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by robinincarolina, Jun 5, 2012.

1. richardfedes

richardfedes New Member

Thats great Robin i must say "less work under water ,more profits at the tip of the iceberg"[​IMG]
  2. simonfunhouse

simonfunhouse New Member

Great posts.

I to have a course that I will be promoting soon and I was wondering if you can give me some pointers on how to make a video ?
    I know there are several ways to do it. I could buy a camcorder and download to my computer but I wondered if there was an easier way of doing this ?

How do people film there computer screen ?
    I would quite like to know how this is done so I can show people what to do.

Thanks

Simon [​IMG]

Simon[​IMG]
  3. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

simonfunhouse: How do people film there computer screen ?
    There are several ways. One method uses screen capture software to record screen and audio activity which can be converted into video files.

You can get started with the free open-source CamStudio or you may choose Jing which is also free and offers a bit more utility than CamStudio.

The #1 premium screen recording & video editing software is CamtasiaStudio which requires an investment of a few hundred dollars. It's well worth it! You can download a free 30-day trial of the software with access to ALL its features.

Hermas
  4. Matt Zenittini

Matt Zenittini Silver Member

A8ch: The #1 premium screen recording & video editing software is CamtasiaStudio which requires an investment of a few hundred dollars. It's well worth it! You can download a free 30-day trial of the software with access to ALL its features.
    I second that!

Matt
  5. wlrahilly

wlrahilly New Member

Excellent Robin. I agree that you should get some feedback from your students. [​IMG]
  6. Sum Yung Ho

Sum Yung Ho New Member

Hi Robin,

That's as clever and creative as it is interesting.

That kind of tale is always inspirational.

Thanx,

Sum Yung Ho!
  7. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Another update here. I will be checking out the above CamtasiaStudio. My plan is to then do a wordpress site where I blog about affiliate marketing and online marketing in general. Add a software called Digital Access Pass (Dap) and offer access to paid members. I am not sure yet how all this fits together, so if any of you have any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated. It's the technical stuff that drives me batty!

I have since put a video on youtube that I share with my classmates and made it public. It's sort of an introduction. I have had 3 people contact me via youtube and take me up on my coaching class. I also have had 32 participants and have collected quite a few testimonials, so suggestions on how to fit this all together and have it on autopilot would be appreciated. :)
  8. newbie2pro

newbie2pro New Member

Wow, I think this is why some people succeed and some don't. Getting out of ones comfort zone and making things happen is how you become successful. There is no such thing as easy money but if you have a vision, target and a want, anything is possible. Thanks for sharing:)
  9. tkyles1009

tkyles1009 Member

That's awesome! You really opened my eyes to another way of marketing and promoting
  10. robinincarolina

Another update here. I found a friend of a friend on facebook that helped me get my site up and running. If it were left up to me, I would still be struggling getting it together. He has been a blessing and has become a good friend.

Not sure if I mentioned it here previously or not, but I went through 4 of these beta testings with 3 different sets of students. They are all in my facebook group still. These beta testings allowed me to get to know these people and them to get to know me. The best news of all. They are almost all my affiliates now with glowing testimonies.

Sometimes working backwards works just fine. Don't wait for something to be perfect before you go for it or you may be waiting a lifetime. Most would tell me to get the site up first, but as you see what most tell you isn't always true. Question everything, always. There is no one and right way to do things. There are unlimited ways if you open your mind to it.
    Just2EZ likes this.
  11. Randy Mundt

Randy Mundt New Member

I love it! I am currently being coached and it was the best decision of my life. People need to understand it takes work and dedication, and that it is a business. With any business it can take a little a time to get going. Keep up the great work!
  12. Brian Hammer

Brian Hammer New Member

Hi robinincarolina,
    You can make more cash from your business. You may basically do multi-level marketing kind of thing. For example,
    if a student brings 2 guys under him, he would get £5 for each candidate - and the same applies to others as well.
    If you want more details on this, feel free to contact.
  13. Brian Hammer

Brian Hammer New Member

Would you please put some ling on your business? I am very keen to see.
  14. CatherineK

CatherineK Member

Well first of all congratulations for having the insight and then taking the action to do it Robin. This is very inspirational for me because I'm about to embark on writing/creating training for people wanting to get a website online AND optimize them. I know how to build sites with WordPress, so this will be my focus using written explanation and video training for complete beginners.

Goes to show many things are possible if you have the knowledge are determination.
    Regards
    Catherine
  15. motivate

motivate New Member

Fantastic work Robin. You are very motivated and I like that you get things done. When it comes to Internet Marketing and developing a project to make money on, it does not have to be perfect at first. You are right. You are always learning new things and you will just get better and better at Internet Marketing. I love it and I love hearing about your succcess. Spectacular:)

Paden
  16. Anniediva

Anniediva New Member

This is amazing!!!! Do you believe that this system (or variation there of) would work for most things?
  17. robinincarolina

Anniediva not sure what you mean by system, but if you mean just taking the first step and keep walking then running, yes I do believe it works for all things.
    payment proof likes this.
  18. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

Well said. Often getting started (taking the first step) is the hardest thing to do. You need to take that first step and run with it. You either cross the finish line or you stumble and fall. But either way, you know you tried. :)