How I stumbled upon a 10 out of 10 site quality score for google ppc

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by FreeCashMan, Feb 17, 2010.

1. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

At first I started marketing with my direct website splash page and the scores were below 7, but then I wanted to see how my blogspot site would do just out of curiosity. I put the blogspot site in the ad in place of my direct website and low and behold my quality scores shot up to 7 and above, some 10's for keywords I am currently using.

Now I didn't start with a bunch of post or backlinks. I just set up a website blog that had original content that I add to periodically that was directly related to my keywords, and since I was using a trusted site like blogspot.com, it help kick my scores up, which means less cost for clicks and great exposure.

So start a blog website or similar with a trusted site and ad your content and subject matter that directly relates to the keywords and you just might find yourself with a great quality score for your website with minimal work by search engine masters Google.

2. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Cool!
    Thank you for sharing with us.
    A 10 is not so easy to get!

Victoria

3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Gee, thanks for sharing this info. Makes good sense to me. Will try it too.

Tal

4. Marktech

Marktech Member

Even Google Adsense likes sites that have informative content/links and doesn't look like their only purpose is to send visitors to an affiliate offer, (bridge site).

If your blog page converts then you really got something - great job!

5. Raisins

Raisins New Member

Great job!!! Google loves content... \keep up the good work[​IMG]