How many visitors

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by duckbird, Oct 11, 2007.

1. duckbird

duckbird New Member

How many visitors did you have to your site on yesterday 10/10?

2. opendomain

opendomain New Member

Yesterday I had 10 page loads, 8 unique visitors, 5 first time visitors, and 3 returning visitors.

The day before that it was
    22, 12, 7, 5

Lots of fluctuation because I had to ezine articles go into pending status for about a week because I made some adjustments. I can usually get like 30-50 page loads with 10-20 unique visitors.

Mind you this is not traffic exchange traffic but targeted traffic. I can go to trafficg and get about 100 visits a day...but I consider those visits garbage...though I have noticed a drop in adsense clicks since I stopped using trafficg

3. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

6500 unique visitors.

450 sales

and that was a slow day.

not talking about my sig link - i am talking about a site that i will keep private from forums. it has been up since 1998.

Newbie Shield

[​IMG]

4. duckbird

duckbird New Member

Quoting: Newbie Shield6500 unique visitors.

450 sales

I'm catching up with you...I got 10 visits and 2 clicks

5. Newbie Shield

I meant to say "slow month"!

Sorry,

...good humor Duck!

Newbie Shield

[​IMG]

6. southbank63

southbank63 New Member

Hi

(Newbie you are my hero[​IMG]

So if I go get PL and I follow what it says.. will I be able to buy shoes for my children and give up being a nurse in the NHS?[​IMG]

I will investigate more.. sounds interesting..

7. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Quoting: Newbie Shield6500 unique visitors.

450 sales

What kind of products do you sell? You have a very good conversion rate.

8. happywife

happywife Gold Member

On 10/10 I had 265 visitors (227 unique) to my chocolate site (11 months old) and 61 visitors (36 unique) to my insurance site (6 weeks old).

Congrats to Newbie Shield! I hope to have similar results when my sites are more aged. [​IMG] Something to look forward to...

9. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

happywife, I like your chocolate site... Now I'm craving chocolate.. mmmmmm

10. Newbie Shield

Quoting: pcworkWhat kind of products do you sell? You have a very good conversion rate.

Hi PcWork,

I sell a semi-unique product that I invented based on demand within a very small niche.

And like I said above, I meant to say that it was a slow "month" rather than a slow day.

When I make a site in the future I will probably link to it from here. But the site I have now is entirely unrelated to how to make money online and I really don't care to invite any competition from this community - because I know I'd be asking for trouble, lol!

Newbie Shield