how much are you making from home

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by snestina, Aug 22, 2010.

1. happywife

happywife Gold Member

onthego: Interested about SBI site - why do you find it so good over other site building sites?
    For me, I find it so good because it's not just a site builder. Site builders are essentially a dime a dozen (or so I'm told). [​IMG]

SBI is a complete business building system. There are billions of sites online, but there are not billions of successful website businesses.

By using SBI, I was able to create more than a website. I was able to create a genuine income online.

The system is very step-by-step so that someone like me who was completely new to the internet could follow it and achieve success. That's the second thing that makes it stand out above the crowd.

Finally, it includes a complete suite of integrated tools that work so well together to help your site to flourish.

Bottom line, not to be forgotten, is that as good as SBI is, YOU still have to do the work and follow the instructions. [​IMG]

Blessings,
    Angie

P.S. SBI is running a Christmas special at the moment - buy one package, get one free. [​IMG]

2. snestina

snestina New Member

I'm stuck with my website, i did not add any article since 2 months, i am still trying to figure out which niche to exploit... in the meantime, i began a new project of working at home (handmade accessories) and i set up a shop on etsy.com. i have been very busy.
    but now i'm back and trying to exploit this first pregnancy niche, but i'm kind a stuck with no idea. but i need badly to keep moving.
    i need motivation...

3. happywife

happywife Gold Member

It IS easy to get burned out from time to time and need some fresh eyes and ideas for your website. Since you are building with SBI, why not go into the SBI forum and ask for a website review in the Day 6 section.

Just taking a quick look at the site myself, it looks to me like you're trying to target several broad niches all in one site (work from home, pregnancy, nutrition, home decor, health and beauty, weight loss).

Each one of those subjects is very broad in and of themselves. In order to do well and rank well for a site, you need to think very narrow. If pregnancy is your favorite aspect of the site, concentrate on that.

In fact, you can narrow it even further to something like dealing with morning sickness, or the body changes experienced during pregnancy, etc.

I think if you drill down with your brainstorming tool and find more specific phrases related to an aspect of your site, you will find yourself getting traffic and becoming a bit more motivated. [​IMG]

Hope that helps some...
    Blessings,
    Angie

P.S. I don't really like to think of "exploiting" a niche, but rather exploring a niche. [​IMG]

4. BusyBee23

BusyBee23 New Member

I've tried a lot of online stuff but none has made a substantial income, yet. I just started doing trial offers and referring others off freebie trading sites which pays pretty good. Bottom line is, if you like to shop around and "try" out products/services before you buy, why not get paid to do it?

5. neveenapink

neveenapink New Member

you should definitely continue! there are many opportunities out there just have to pick the good from the bad and the worth it vs the not worth it lol. I just takes time. I been working from home for a while now. It seems like i have tried it all and yep i've been scammed too. I think back in 2008 many was scammed by that mail order thing or make CD cases thing ugh. I have tried text, chat, post, click, assemble and the list goes on and on. I just started a new assembly. so far ive been paid $10 in 1 week. It all depends on how much you assembler per week. I only assembled 10 because I am busy taking care of other people here but next week i plan on doing more to make more. You can only assembler 400 a week thats the max but being paid at $1 each, $400 a week is good to me. [​IMG]
    You just have to find what's best for you. Something that is good for one person may not be good for you.

6. OrganicWealth

OrganicWealth New Member

Hi Snestina

I found SBI a little hard, but doable!

I think what's key is doing something or somethings consistently. I've been in marketing for decades and more recently working online. It's not an overnighter, but keep being persistent and the pay will increase month to month. And, if you are passionate about staying home, working with your computer, don't give up, have hope and keep lookin up!

7. frosties1

frosties1 New Member

It is possible. I don't have a website. I have just joined a residual income opportunity and lets see how that goes.
    My main form of income at home is referrals. People pay to complete referrals and I started off by getting paid for it. I now do both, I complete referrals and I pay for referrals.

8. Shanec

Shanec New Member

Also make sure whatever you are wanting to get into that it is something that you are truly interested in.

9. selfpaid

selfpaid New Member

I think that it is very possible to earn $1000 or more. I work with different things. I do Team BB as well as some other projects. My husband works, but I can stay at home with my son - which is awesome.

10. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

Hi,

If you can spare US$100 for 1 year, there is a tokens program which can lead you to become much richer after 1 year. Just google it.

Bye

11. snestina

snestina New Member

i began this topic a few months ago, asking if it was possible to make more than $1000 a month online. Now i can say yes!!!
    i tried doing surveys online, i was earning arround $80 to $100 each month. Ant then i discovered ETSY (a handmade online marketplace) i opened one shop (it's free) and began making fabric flowers (after watching tutorials on YouTube). an then a second shop specialized in weddind hair accessories as i was getting better and better at making them. and when i hit my first $1000 a month (it was almost 3 month after opening my second shop) i decided to create my small company and to take my business at another level.
    i created then my own online store www.nestinaccessories.com and open a shop on amazon.com.
    so now with all these stores i'm able to make way more than my first goal $1000, now my next goal is to make $5000 a month and then the sky will be the limit.
    i'm sharing this to encourage all of you that are where i was last year and let you know that there is always a way and don't give up.

feel free to ask all your questions.

happy thanksgiving day!

12. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Good for you, Snestina! Your flowers are simply beautiful, so it is no wonder that you are doing so well. I'm so happy for you that you found something that you enjoy doing AND that you are getting customers for your products.

Wishing you all the best for a very bright future!

Blessings,
    Angie

13. stephhill

stephhill New Member

So glad to see someone working hard at becoming a success!!!!
    Congrats Snestina !!!!![​IMG]

14. aw1219

aw1219 New Member

I do not think that trying to make $1000 a month is unrealistic. It can be achieved but it will take a lot of hard work and effort. Especially patience. Eventually you will reap the benefits for all your hard work.

15. weblogger

weblogger New Member

Looks like lot of people in this people are using SBI, i heard that is good for SEO and bringing Google traffic but have not tried because they allow only on site in one package, If its like at least 5 sites in one package i would be interested to try.. But im still planning to try it in 2012...

Thanks

16. happywife

happywife Gold Member

weblogger: Looks like lot of people in this people are using SBI, i heard that is good for SEO and bringing Google traffic but have not tried because they allow only on site in one package, If its like at least 5 sites in one package i would be interested to try.. But im still planning to try it in 2012...

Yes, you do only get to build one site per package. You don't really need 5 sites per package to be successful. Trust me, I have 6 SBI sites and it is a LOT to juggle. [​IMG] Better to only have one to worry about until you've created a solid business.

If you focus on that ONE site and do it to the best of your ability (following the SBI Action Guide), the annual fee to keep that site going will seem like an incredible bargain.

I hope you do end up trying it this year and you'll see for yourself that it is a real gem.

Blessings,
    Angie

17. number1priority

number1priority New Member

snestina
    Hi!
    If you are consistent and keep with a niche you can make a lot. Also doing other projects on the side and finding which ones pay the most at what times is a great way to boost your earnings.

I make right around $500.00 a month currently with La Bella. That is working at it for about 1 hour a day during the week and 5 or so hours on the weekend. I have built up my customer base and have been doing it for almost 8 months. When I started, I normally made about 100.00 to 150.00 a month and it gradually increased.

Information on the opportunity if you are interested is in my signature.