How much money can you realistically make from taking surveys?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by 040107, Apr 14, 2007.

1. branden0077

branden0077 New Member

i just started with cashcrate and made $10 in a little over a half hour. So its not to bad.

2. alemiszki

alemiszki New Member

Personally, I use::

CashCrate
    SendEarnings
    A.W. Sruveys
    SWATCash
    Gangster Greed
    and
    Fairy Tale Treasures

With AW Surveys I made $75 in a single day. The only problem is that they dont predict I'll recieve my check until September. Same with SendEarnings.
    Gangster Greed, on the other hand, has a PayPal option that doesn't charge you anything and the minimum payout is $10 (which is extremely simple to make).
    Most surveys you don't have to 'qualify' for and there are several cash offers that are worth over 10 and even 20 dollars. They're worth a shot.
    Like lilokster said, it's a great way to make some extra money - but not a way to support yourself.

3. aabliss552

aabliss552 New Member

You can make quite a bit in the first couple of months from joining and doing the offers avaiable on the top survey/offer sites. My first three months earnings were $290, $465 and then $310. Keep in mind that you will run out of offers, though, especially the CC offers. Doing the free trial offers is where you make the real money, but once you do them all, you can't do them again (for most). I am a member of about 30 sites. i don't do offers from all of them anymore, simply because I do not have enogh time. I still average about $250 a month, including my participation from actual survey sites like GlobalTestMarket Pinecone and Greenfield. 250 might not sound like much, but it pays off my car payment every month! [​IMG]

4. William H

William H New Member

But don't you find you spend an unhealthy amount of time on the net? I started to get a little bored of the surveys - many are very similar. It was novel at first, but I've started to pick and choose which ones I do which means the level of pay will start to drop.

Must be the summer weather. Oh, hold on. I'm in the UK. There is no summer weather.

I think I'll concentrate on blogging about something other than surveys - I enjoyed writing about them more than doing the darn things. I like to keep myself amused...

5. happygal

happygal Member

Not for me. I am pretty efficient at doing surveys, while, of course, still being conscious to take the time to read, answer honestly, etc. But I have heard that before, William H...some people do get bored with it...I'm just happy that I am not one of them.

6. William H

William H New Member

Well, it was nice while it lasted. And you've got a great website, so keep up the good work. I tried to promote you as much as possible (not that you needed it) !!!

7. contactsimone07

contactsimone07 New Member

I have actually signed up for so many survey programs. I actually liked the ones that allowed you to go to a specific location to survey a product and make $100.00. I can say, I was very impatient with the amount of time I put into taking these daily surveys, and It was more for my opinion than for pay, or I would have to join several of their sponsors, which for me became annoying.
    I am sure there are some very good ones out there, but I personally believe it would be best to not depend on taking surveys, to replace your job.

8. hotboy18

hotboy18 New Member

What are the top survey sites you guys use to generate you income?[​IMG]

9. Money4Mommy

Money4Mommy New Member

I have been using CashCrate for the last few months and they really do send a paycheck, although I would not consider it a replacement for a real job. It is an extra income that adds up. So far it has averaged about $30-35 a month for me with little effort. Referrals do make a big difference in your earnings. I also use Pinecone Research. They always pay right away with paypal but I do not get a lot of surveys from them. I have lots of tips for CashCrate posted on my blog. Good luck!

10. mlynn

mlynn Member

Quoting: hotboy18What are the top survey sites you guys use to generate you income?
    Global Test Market, NFO, SurveySavvy, Greenfield, Testspin, I listed all on my site.

11. Money4Mommy

Money4Mommy New Member

I only use CashCrate right now. It is the only site that I actually get paid on. Just received a check last week.
    [​IMG]

12. aesthetiix

aesthetiix New Member

hey there, I would suggest doing a few survey sites that will let you get paid more. combined, I received around $150 last month by doing 3 survey sites, and it was just my first month :] here's a few that i recommend:

1). fusioncash : this site has a lot of offers to complete, they're not surveys - just offers, but you don't need a credit card for many of these (i've personally never done a credit card offer). i do recommend using an email where you don't mind getting lots of emails from offers you signed up with, etc., but this site definitely pays - i've earned around $80 for just spending maybe 2 hours browsing around and completing those offers. minimum payout of $25 and you can cash out only once a month, but you do get a $5 signup bonus. another good thing about this site is that their administration is amazing - they have the quickest responses.

2). cashlagoon : once again, many offers to complete, no surveys though - same sort of thing as fusioncash, except the minimum payout is $5 anytime you want (the quickest service i've ever had), and trust me, $5 is really easy to reach :] they have lots of bonus opportunities, such as proof of payments getting up to $4 (verified quickly), and sometimes they give out coupon codes for $2 :]

3). cashcrate : a survey, offer, and paid to shop site - surveys you can take 2 a day, for 80 cents each, and they're actually easy to qualify for (from my experiences). $10 minimum cashout, and it's once a month.

the sites listed above are all linked in my sig, and those are the ones i have proof of payment for as of now. if you want to know about some other ones that others have proof of payment for, just let me know :]

13. fkbsar

fkbsar New Member

I use Treasure Trooper. Joined on July 31st and made $29.50 that one day. To date I've made $225 that's earned in approximately one months time.

14. Money4Mommy

Money4Mommy New Member

I am sticking with CashCrate right now because they are the only site that I actually receive a check from. I have never made enough money anywhere (except PineCone Research) to meet the minimum payout requirements. CashCrate is actually more of an offer site but they do have daily surveys too. I just received my second check from them last week. You can find more information posted on my blog.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. mlynn

mlynn Member

Hi guys,

Congratulations on your earnings on the PAID OFFER sites! [​IMG]

16. happygal

happygal Member

In August, overall with surveys, I made $793.

17. mlynn

mlynn Member

Quoting: aesthetiix). fusioncash : this site has a lot of offers to complete, they're not surveys - just offers, but you don't need a credit card for many of these (i've personally never done a credit card offer). i do recommend using an email where you don't mind getting lots of emails from offers you signed up with, etc., but this site definitely pays - i've earned around $80 for just spending maybe 2 hours browsing around and completing those offers. minimum payout of $25 and you can cash out only once a month, but you do get a $5 signup bonus. another good thing about this site is that their administration is amazing - they have the quickest responses.

Hi aesthetiix,

Have you been paid by fusioncash? Thanks!

18. broadland

broadland New Member

A little known fact is that many surveys do not accept input from people outside of USA. Many also will make money themselves by making you go to other survey sites.

19. photomom04

photomom04 New Member

Wow.. I haven't visited in awhile but for anyone reading, this thread has went from talking about surveys to a discussion of paid offer sites. There is a HUGE difference.

True survey sites don't ask you to complete offers or read email for pennies. Real survey sites pay you for your opinion about different services and products. Some examples are bakerstreet, johnson and johnson, esearch and NFO.

So many people think they are signing up to give their opinion and then are disappointed when the site wants them to buy a product to get a gift card.

I just wanted to throw out some clarification here.

20. Trojan9

Trojan9 New Member

well I have been a member of a survey membership and unfortunately end up just signing up, and never qualifying for anything worthwhile. The money is in the focus groups and I don't have any available where I'm at. My friend said he made $50.00 but I've yet to make anything. I might try again someday since I have the ongoing membership, but it really is a lot of work filling out that stuff. I think my membership is amazing surveys, it has a lot of helpful advice and all but like I said no money yet in a period of 2 years. I truly think moms and people who have families are the main targets as well as people with health issues. If you live in Ca you should have a lot of focus groups available. As for the question of full-time, I just don't see it being very reliable unless its a hobby and your not depending on paying your bills with it. My advice would be to use multiple income streams and maybe use this for your third string.

good luck