How to Activate Your Third eye ?

Discussion in 'Meditation' started by ahgow8882, May 11, 2009.

1. ahgow8882

ahgow8882 New Member

Hi, I do my own meditation since young, learn from books and friends. Is there ways to open your Third eye/eyes. Beside what writen on books concentrate on the third eye location. Between eye brown.(I have no result till today)

Please advise!

ahgow

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

uhhh... third eye? Never heard of it but I sure wish I had several in the back of my head at times..[​IMG]

3. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

The quality/nature of third eye is awareness. If you continue to develop awareness through meditation and other means, it'll automatically get activated.

4. Seth

Seth New Member

i thought that the 3rd EYE is the eye that can see GHOST hahaha lol

5. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

Seth: i thought that the 3rd EYE is the eye that can see GHOST hahaha lol
    Seth,

There is nothing frivolous about the Third Eye and the influence it can have on our lives. It is
    considered to be the gateway to the intuitive aspect of mind, and when properly understood
    and developed, it plays a vital role in how we "see" the world and our place in it.

Hermas

6. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

third eye? is that really happen? but what the function of the eye?

7. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

A8ch: There is nothing frivolous about the Third Eye
    Sorry.[​IMG]

I am fully aware of the third eye, or sixth sense, or inner awareness, whatever people want to name it. I was just playing earlier.

I had actually not heard of the term third eye yet - but I happen to be a believer in the Maker of the Universe and I fully believe in the ability to condition oneself to be able to hear the voice of God... I would not get in so much trouble if I always listened and obeyed.[​IMG]

8. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

mountainmom5: ...I fully believe in the ability to condition oneself to be able to hear the voice of God... I would not get in so much trouble if I always listened and obeyed.
    Viola,

I'm sure that's a sentiment shared by all of us. [​IMG]

The challenge is not just about listening, but recognizing which "voice" to listen to above the internal chatter that consumes our waking moments.

Someone once compared it to: trying to pick out the sound of a single violin from among the others in an orchestra.

Hermas

9. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

A8ch: The challenge is not just about listening, but recognizing which "voice" to listen to above the internal chatter that consumes our waking moments.
    How true! And so well stated, as usual.[​IMG]

10. ahgow8882

ahgow8882 New Member

So nice to have so many reply, I always believed that if we can activate or open our third eye we will be able to see/communicate with other being. May be around us but in different dimension or frequency.(psychic may be)

11. Vishal P. Rao

ahgow8882: So nice to have so many reply, I always believed that if we can activate or open our third eye we will be able to see/communicate with other being. May be around us but in different dimension or frequency.(psychic may be)
    Yes it's true. You become very very sensitive and you start feeling the vibrations/energy field around you and everywhere.

12. ahgow8882

ahgow8882 New Member

For me so far, I am able to feel very strong energy within my body.
    Sometimes I visit places where not been there before, will also feel the energy of that place. The energy field is very stong at times.
    Too bad I don't know how to make good use of this, good or bad unable to uderstand. That is why I am try very hard to meditate to see if I can (activate the third eye)see/hear/sense. So that I can put this feeling of energy field to good use.

ahgow

13. Vishal P. Rao

ahgow8882: That is why I am try very hard to meditate to see if I can (activate the third eye)see/hear/sense.
    The harder you try the lesser you'll be able to meditate. Meditation means letting go and being open minded. If you understand this, it's more than enough.

14. realityshifter

realityshifter New Member

I think you really have to have a holistic approach to the so-called "opening of the third eye." The reason you have probably been not successful, so far, is your own preconceived notion that the proces is localized - like concentrating on the hypothetical location of the third eye in the middle of the forehead.

Opening the third eye is the product an entire process which basically makes your sensitive to fine vibrations not normally sensed by our physcial senses. That is rather lengthy to discuss here but I suggest as a possible direction to concentrate on developing your chakras.

15. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

ahgow8882: For me so far, I am able to feel very strong energy within my body.
    Sometimes I visit places where not been there before, will also feel the energy of that place. The energy field is very stong at times.
    Too bad I don't know how to make good use of this, good or bad unable to uderstand. That is why I am try very hard to meditate to see if I can (activate the third eye)see/hear/sense. So that I can put this feeling of energy field to good use.

ahgow
    Hello my friend,

You may want to check out the Monroe Institute.
    You already have built a bridge between worlds. If you cannot visit, there are fabulous recordings and books available within the website.
    Happy journey!
    Victoria

16. ahgow8882

ahgow8882 New Member

Thanks for your reply, hope to get some answer there.

igow

17. ahgow8882

ahgow8882 New Member

Hi to all,

Long time did not log in.

Recentlty doing some new method of meditation, is a new way of doing it, learn for a Taiwan Master.

Very relaxing and proved the best(to me so far).

Able to relax to deep mediation very fast and activing the right brain.

More awareness, pictures appear from the past, physical body awareness awareness.

Feel very good and very peacefull.

Ivan

18. energy

energy New Member

ahgow8882: Hi, I do my own meditation since young, learn from books and friends. Is there ways to open your Third eye/eyes. Beside what writen on books concentrate on the third eye location. Between eye brown.(I have no result till today)
    I have read about the third eye as well as hearing others talk about seeing things that I would like to see. I too would like to have my third eye open

19. murlidhar

murlidhar New Member

Third eye that your sixth sense.

If you meditate or listen alpha music regularly or you will be in hypnotic state then you can experience your third eye (sixth sense)
    I cannot tell you how can one experience the sixth sense. But after some regular meditation your third eye automatically guide you.

For starting meditation you should concentrate on your breathing daily at a particular time.

if you need some more help then I will help you.

20. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

during meditation...

I am still working on opening mine while in the conscious state.

I suppose when the time is just right, it will open!
    By 2012 certainly!
    Victoria