How to Activate Your Third eye ?

Discussion in 'Meditation' started by ahgow8882, May 11, 2009.

1. agbospiritua

agbospiritua New Member

The reason why so many prayers fail can thus be seen as : lack of faith in God (the Great spirit) , doubt, not praying long enough, not inflaming yourself with prayer, fear of failure and not deserving the thing you prayed for, please meditate on this either by dream or by clairvoyance, or by inspiration your Third eye shall be opened.

[Link removed - Admin]

2. Mazzini Auto

Mazzini Auto New Member

isn't there a rock band called "Third Eye Blind"?

anyway there are books you can purchase at magick shops that have information on opening your third eye.

3. Behnamhd21

Behnamhd21 New Member

I have a question that might seem a little stupid at first but my purpose for practising third eye opening was to create a safe beautiful world inside my mind.A world that could be shaped according to what i wanted not the truth or reality.I just wanted to have a nice ,safe place when i came back home from highschool.And of course knowledge was another point of interest to me.I wanted that small world of mine to answer numerous questions of mine coz at that time i had plenty of them.Now after 2 and a half years i kinda feel i haven't achieved what i wanted.The picture i had in my mind was like:I come home,have something to eat,take a shower,check my emails and then sit alone in my dark room and close my eyes.Then it starts to shape my small world.Some place mostly like what Harry Potter's Hogward school looked like,only better.With gentle wind flowing,me standing on the edge of a cliff,nice music playing(in the air not in my ipod),asking myself questions and getting the true answers to them.Seeing the truth that no teacher could ever give me.Now,am i crazy or what i want can be actually achieved?If it can,what's it called coz i,m pretty sure it ain't third eye.Don't wanna go after something only to find out i;ve been looking for something else.PLZ help me.Thank You.

4. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I am not sure the third eye is all about creating a safe beautiful world inside of your mind. I could be way off base, but I sort of thought it was about picking up subconscious things in the conscious world.

There are times when I wish I could close my third eye if I am honest. Sometimes it sees things that make me shiver.

Most of the time though, it's pretty smart.

My third eye is more active after meditation. Is that not the point? The more you do it the more it flows over into the rest of you life.