How to contact Mike

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by colgoose, Jan 2, 2009.

1. colgoose

colgoose New Member

Hi everyone,

Im new to this site and have been using the p lance course for about 3 months.

Does anyone know how to contact Mike because I have left a few emails but have not had any replies.

I also set up a site that got to no.3 in the googl rankings for my main keyword but then 2 days later it dropped to no.30 and has been bouncing between no.10-30. I had'nt added a new page for about 2 weeks so could this be the reason for the slump?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Matt
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Hi Matt and welcome!

I have heard others ask how to contact Mike but my guess is that you will have a hard time getting him as it is very time consuming to help each person individually.

As far as Google - it happens. Sometimes your site will be bounced all over the place for awhile especially in about the one - three week phase, but I do know this... if you have a good keyword phrase and keep adding content, people WILL find you.[​IMG]

I have sites that bounced around for awhile and then just kinda vanished and I also have sites that stay right up there with almost no effort, and it all depends on the keywords, content, etc...

Hopefully someone else will pop in here with still more tips for you as I know darn well, that I don't know it all yet.[​IMG]
  3. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Matt,

Mountain nailed it.

Yes, it could also be that you haven't added new content "for about 2 weeks" provided you had been adding new content on a regular basis up to that point.

I suggest that you try to add new content every day if you can, otherwise at least once or twice a week. It also depends upon acquiring new back links, how often people are clicking on your link in the SERPs, how long visitors are staying on your site, page views, and more.

Furthermore, it depends on what your competition is doing. A lot goes into the ranking algorithm.

~Newbie Shield~
  4. colgoose

colgoose New Member

Thanks for the tips guys
  5. JMVH28

JMVH28 New Member

I am jealous that you are able to use the program and very frustrated with it all, because there is no contact number or any way to get any customer support for this. I have an issue with the log in, and I am a new paying member and I can not even log in. I am so angry, and I have left multiple e-mails to the contact us page of profit lance and no replies for help. I gave it a week & no replies at all. I just wanted to be able to use the program I paid for, and you would think they could help me with that. I am really disgusted with the whole thing. I had high hopes of using the program and now I am screwed. I want my money back but I doubt I will get it. Why would they reply to my e-mail asking for a refund? I had faith in this program at first & now I am just ticked off. If anyone knows how to get your money back please let me know so I can do so. Thanks.
  6. gugulethu

gugulethu New Member

Hi,
    may someone please help with providing direct contact details of the Profit lance company owned by Net Media Marketing. i have sent emails through their site but i get automated responses. The issues is I'm in South Africa and I need to purchase the product. Currently the company states only two payment methods, credit card and or paypal, now paypal is restricted in SA and the credit card method has failed me for weeks now. What I need is to get hold of he administrators so I can get details with regards to how I can alternatively purchase the course package. It seems they no longer take Standard Banks Checks. Please help me with the contact details I have tried every front of their available online and have not got the help I need.

Regards gugu
  7. footbag_man

footbag_man New Member

colgoose: Hi everyone,

Im new to this site and have been using the p lance course for about 3 months.

Does anyone know how to contact Mike because I have left a few emails but have not had any replies.

I also set up a site that got to no.3 in the googl rankings for my main keyword but then 2 days later it dropped to no.30 and has been bouncing between no.10-30. I had'nt added a new page for about 2 weeks so could this be the reason for the slump?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Matt
    I'm afraid you will not get an e-mail back from Mike. The man has made his money and doesn't care about the little people... LOL

I don't know why I said "LOL" there because that is true!!! He has made an absolute fortune from PL so he could easily hire someone to respond to his emails for him but he doesn't... Also the quality of the course leaves a lot to be desired
  8. RV Traveler

RV Traveler New Member

Hi,

I've sent Emails through the contact Email and have received answers, not as detailed as I'd like.

Try the following as it's the address that responded to my Email:

"[email protected]"

Hope this helps.

I've tried reaching Paul Archer who is featured on PL site and has his own site where he tears down other affiliates offers and bags about helping, but doesn't answer my Email. I'm begging to mistrust his claims.