How to get more hits on your website for free.

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by Newoak, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Newoak

Newoak Member

One website that will get you more clicks hits on your website for free is stumbleupon.com sign up for a account and add your website to there network and people will stumble upon your site for free!

Has anyone else any ideas on how to get more hits on your website for free?

KThiruselvam likes this.
  2. trs35

trs35 New Member

I've never tried Stumble upon but I'll check it out. I'm getting really good traffic from 10k hits. Anyone else doing good with this?

3. TniComRec

TniComRec Member

What is 10K hits? I use stumbleupon.com

4. trs35

trs35 New Member

5. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

For me, traffic exchanges have produced low quality traffic that rarely turns into conversions. How is the quality of exchange traffic that you are getting trs35?

6. KThiruselvam

KThiruselvam New Member

Hi! by any chance has this opportunity of getting hits thinned itself.......... with too many websites and social platforms? My blogs get lesser count. My facebook and its pages get lesser attention and likes. The same with twitter and sharings are decreasing.

7. Newoak

Newoak Member

There are more and more social media channels available, and with the increase of paid posts, you need to write attractive posts that will offer people something in return. People are sharing less on Facebook, you really need a lot of time to be successful on Social media, listening to what's popular and given user them topics.

KThiruselvam likes this.
  8. Expert

Expert New Member

There are lots of traffic exchange website like Traff up from where you can get free traffic.