How to get targeted traffic ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ahgow8882, May 4, 2009.

1. ahgow8882

ahgow8882 New Member

I wanted to get more traffic to my website,but no click on googles ads means no income. Traffic is one problem, can anyone help?
    I need targeted traffic HOW ?

ahgow
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

What are you doing now to get traffic to your site?? It will be easier to help you if we know what you have tried or are doing right now...

I will be flat out honest with you - the only way I have ever gotten much traffic to my wah sites was thru forums and even then you really have to participate and be on the forums consistently on a regular basis - adding valuable content and helping out where you can...

If I would depend on wah affiliate links and adsense to make money from home, it would be beans and rice for us for sure.[​IMG]
  3. darpon56

darpon56 New Member

I really don't know how much "much" is, but Ezine articles seems to be working well for me. I write like crazy and add as many articles as fast as I can. I do more article writing than anything else.
  4. darpon56

darpon56 New Member

Hey mountainmom5 that is a fantastic looking blogspot. Wow.
  5. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Writing articles is also another good way to get targeted traffic.

You are building trust with the readers, eventually your readers will be your customers.
  6. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

Also you can use Free traffic programs~[​IMG]
  7. ahgow8882

ahgow8882 New Member

Posting on freeads, submite to search engine , ping my blog and now join forum.

ahgow
  8. Kristiansen

Kristiansen New Member

If you are looking to recruit people, I recommend running recruitment ads either online or in print. I wouldn't waste my time on free sites. You get what you pay for! We do a lot of opportunity postings on Career Builder online. Many people think that Career Builder is for job postings only, but the truth is that they also have a big business opportunity section on their site. Our advertisers do well. Their open rate is over $400 for a month, but their are agencies that contract for bulk discounts and resell it for much, much less. It's worth checking into. I have business opportunity advertisers that have grown their business steadily via Career Builder!

The other option that I know a lot about is Employment Guide print ads in their opportunity section. They can do well, but dollar for dollar, Career Builder will outperform the Employment Guides.
  9. Rando

Rando Guest

Writing articles is the simplest ways to get traffic. You just have to write a lot of articles to see some results. A lot of people just write 5-10 articles and think itÅ› enough. But in reality you need to write some 100-150 articles or more to have some success. Just keep writing articles!

When you have a steady income with article marketing then you can move on to PPC marketing, but you have to do a lot of research to succeed with PPC.
  10. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

Writing article is very hard work!!

And it takes a lot of your free time!!

But, Keep it in mind, once your article is out there, it last forever

as long as Internet is alive!!

Keep working hard!!

Happy day!^^[​IMG]
  11. ahgow8882

ahgow8882 New Member

jaesun16: Writing article is very hard work!!

And it takes a lot of your free time!!

But, Keep it in mind, once your article is out there, it last forever
    Yes, I took your advice and after 4 years marketing online. I finally starts to write and post articles. It is really hard work and starting to write the first article was not easy It took me 3/4 days to complete and 2 days to post it.

Wish me success.

I will keep trying.

ahgow
  12. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

ahgow8882: Yes, I took your advice and after 4 years marketing online. I finally starts to write and post articles. It is really hard work and starting to write the first article was not easy It took me 3/4 days to complete and 2 days to post it.

Wish me success.

I will keep trying.

ahgow
    Yes, wish you success. let us know how you do.
  13. rockid23

rockid23 New Member

The 1st step is always the hardest bro.Persevere and you will reach your goals!
  14. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

what i do to make more traffic:
    - give comment to popular blog relate on my niche and must give comment at least 10 blog a day
    - join many active forum that have a lot of members and put my link in my signature. and start posting in those forum
    - submit site to search engine like google or submit to directory link. i use directory warrior to find directory link
    - make a good review about my product and submit to article directory

hope this will help you. wish you good luck [​IMG]
  15. Seth

Seth New Member

Try to write some articles : )

that works for me
  16. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Earl, your signature is not clickable!
  17. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I post on forums that allow my link in my signature. Forums that are related to my niche (which is very broad and competetive by the way) I have google analitics on my site and I can see I do get traffic from these forums. This is definately targeted traffic.
  18. KB24

KB24 Member

there are many ways to get targeted traffic... write articles, blog posts.. put your sig in forums ect..
  19. gerry

gerry New Member

Try this
    ezinearticles.com
    usfreeleads.com
    articlealley.com
    dropjack.com
    articlemarketer.com
    and some blog this will help you to bring some trafficc.
  20. WendyTaylorHill

WendyTaylorHill New Member

Writing a press release every week is a good way to get traffic as well. Also try Adbrite for PPC ads