How to get targeted traffic ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ahgow8882, May 4, 2009.

1. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi ahgow,

Write targeted pages that have some search demand.

Write targeted articles that link to your best targeted pages.

Post in targeted forums with a sig link.

Comment on targeted (your niche) blogs with a backlink.

Do similar with other types of platforms.

There you have it,

~Newbie Shield~
  2. JoelMatthews

JoelMatthews New Member

robinincarolina: I post on forums that allow my link in my signature. Forums that are related to my niche (which is very broad and competetive by the way) I have google analitics on my site and I can see I do get traffic from these forums. This is definately targeted traffic.

This ^

Just go to where YOU would look if you wanted to get what your selling.

Some good suggestions in here for me to try
  3. Jake23

Jake23 New Member

Great post. Since I am still learning as I go, I greatly appreciate everyones input[​IMG]
  4. caka68

caka68 New Member

I am a newbie and having spent 5 minutes in the forum reading up on all the material is already proving invaluable. Thanks.
  5. caka68

caka68 New Member

How do I get my signature link to be clickable? I think I followed the rules but it is not appearing in blue to click. Appreciate it if anyone can help me. Thanks.[​IMG] [​IMG]
  6. ahgow8882

ahgow8882 New Member

caka68: How do I get my signature link to be clickable? I think I followed the rules but it is not appearing in blue to click. Appreciate it if anyone can help me. Thanks.
    How to Make Links in Signatures Clickable
    The code to make links in signature clickable is http://www.yoururl.com, where http://www.yoururl.com is the complete (including http://www.yoururl.com.

You can also make a clickable text link. The code is Text link, where http://www.yoururl.com is the complete (including http://) url to your website and "text link" is some text to link the url to. This will produce a link as Text link.

Note:

???Maximum number of characters you can use in the signature field is 255 (including codes).
    ???Only BB code can be used in the signature.
    ???Please see to it that there are no line breaks between ....
  7. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

You can also go to your profile, click on the help thing that says "how to make your links clickable". copy and paste it where your signature is and then just replace the ururl with your url and replace the word text with your text.
  8. truby

truby New Member

The best way to get targetted trafic is PPC. But if you don't know much about pay per click then i would recommend article writing. Just keep in mind that article writing is not free; you will spend the most valuable thing we all have and that is TIME.

Truby
  9. caka68

caka68 New Member

Thanks. I did follow the instructions but to no avail. You do complete the code in the signature box? Do you include the whole code including the brackets with your url? Frustrated.[​IMG]
  10. Kellyj78

Kellyj78 New Member

Why not use social media? Myspace, Facebook and Twitter are receiving millions of traffic today.

From a conventional social networking site used to communicate with friends anywhere arounf the world, they have turned into best marketing tools that every online marketer should take advantage.
  11. gowriter

gowriter Member

Look on your Google ads and see which of your keywords are getting impressions. Any impressions that are 20 or up are good keywords to build webpages or articles around.

Save your money on the google ads.
  12. elle14

elle14 New Member

For me I just do link building by focusing in off page optimization. Keep on building quality link with your target keyword. For the betterment of your rank Google. Then Google provides good traffic to my handled site. [​IMG]
  13. gowriter

gowriter Member

I gotta admit that Pay Per click ads are faster, but still pricy. I recommend you go into a FREE ad exchange and start there. It's kind of like a traffic exchange but with more points.

I recommend you use a gmail account wher eoyu don't mind solo ads getting dumped into. Solo ads are worth lots of points.

But you'll get traffic.
  14. krazyladyplz

krazyladyplz New Member

caka68: http://www.top3easyhomemoneymakers.com
    If you are still having trouble doing your signature, this may help.

Yes you must type the whole url string into the signature box.

your website address, the whole thing beginning with http[/u]] Here you would use any phrase that you want to get people to click on it

Hope this helps. Once you have it, save it somewhere where you can retrieve it easily.

If you want to learn more. Here is a really good site that can show you how to use bbc code, this is especially good for those sites that don't allow html code.

How to Use bbc code Not an affiliate link just a link to a good site I found useful.
    http://www.tips4pc.com/Computer_tips_and_tricks/how_to_use_the_bbc_code_anchor_a.htm
  15. ahgow8882

ahgow8882 New Member

Hi everyone,

Thanks for ALL THE advice, recently I have being marketing this product acai berry(effective slimming weight loss)with my blog. Have some result and earning me some spare cash for the past 3 months.

Average income US $400 - US $ 500.00 for the past 3 months.

Thanks to all, I apply all method and advice from you guy.

ahgow
  16. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

krazyladyplz: How to Use bbc code Not an affiliate link just a link to a good site I found useful.
    http://www.tips4pc.com/Computer_tips_and_tricks/how_to_use_the_bbc_code_anchor_a.htm
    Different forums have different BB Codes. What work in one forum may not work on another.
  17. krazyladyplz

krazyladyplz New Member

I didn't know that. So far I've gotten good results, knock on wood.
  18. pieinthesky

pieinthesky New Member

To get targeted "free" traffic you need to research the keywords that searchers are using to find info on your product or service or site theme.

I use an all in one hosting, site building, and marketing tool to create my site. It's a product created by SiteSell.com called Site Build It!. I use the Brainstormer Tool there to deeply research keywords related to my site concept. It let's me know the demand, supply, profitability, and other info about keywords that are being searched at Google.

You can use Wordtracker's free keyword tool to find demand for specific keywords. Google has some tools that will help you find supply. Supply can help you determine if a keyword is so popular that you'll likely to get lost in the crowd, so to speak. You should choose keywords with higher demand and lower supply that are related to your site's theme.

Once you know which keywords are in high demand, and for which you are likely able to compete with, you can create pages on your site focusing on those keywords. You can also write articles for distribution using those keywords.

There are lots of different strategies for using smaller niche keywords that might not have tremendous demand, but will get the traffic rolling. So, it's a good idea to create some pages for those keywords also. Anything that sounds interesting and that you feel knowledgeable about is a chance to create one more page on your site. [​IMG]

Another great way to get free traffic is to work on building incoming links. A few good quality links from sites within, or related to, your product or service will get noticed by Search Engines.

And, remember, the Search Engines love content. Lots and Lots of content on your site's theme or concept. The more information you are providing to visitors, the higher more Search Engines will recognize you. So keep building more and more content!

Research and create content... It really works!
  19. Jean LA

Jean LA New Member

To get targeted traffic to your website, you should start by researching keywords using Google's keyword tool. Set the serach by country or specific regions of your target audience.

After that, you write articles and submit to article directories and you should receive traffic from the locally-targeted keywords of your articles.
  20. Jean LA

Jean LA New Member

ahgow8882: I wanted to get more traffic to my website,but no click on googles ads means no income. Traffic is one problem, can anyone help?
    I need targeted traffic HOW ?

ahgow
    Write articles about the topic. You should research the keywhe keywords first so that you can have the foundation of your articles. Submit it to ezinearticles and other top article directories. Do this everyday and you can have lots of links that generates traffic to your site.