How to get targeted traffic ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ahgow8882, May 4, 2009.

1. potsyn

potsyn Guest

Social bookmarking (authority tagging) and social networking (create a fan page) are good source of traffic.
  2. RashmiP

RashmiP Guest

Fresh content, planning and SEO strategies will help you in getting targeted traffic. Also networking in social media sites will help a lot.
  3. fatima39

fatima39 New Member

You should also post on social bookmarking sites and forums blogs
  4. mbasa

mbasa Member

mountainmom5

I agree with you. Forums seem to be the place that seems likely to generate traffic. I'm a newbie affiliate marketer myself and i almost gave up because i get bombarded by all sorts of tools and magic tricks to get you traffic. Now that i have found this forum, i have found hope again becuase i feel like that here there are real people and not just sales people.[​IMG]
  5. MatoryIncorp

MatoryIncorp New Member

The way I'm getting traffic to my blogs is through articles, mostly. I think a little bit comes frm forums as well but I am new to affiliate marketing so I cannot give much help to certain topics.

My advice, though, is to just keep writing articles and backlink to your website, blogs, lens, etc.
  6. mbasa

mbasa Member

MatoryIncorp
    I also think article marketing is great as well. I've tried both squidoo and hubpages. The good thing about an article is that, once it is written, it is written and can continue generating you traffic for a long time. I found that my hubpages get listed quicker on google.
  7. j11_cook

j11_cook New Member

ahgow8882: Yes, I took your advice and after 4 years marketing online. I finally starts to write and post articles. It is really hard work and starting to write the first article was not easy It took me 3/4 days to complete and 2 days to post it.

Wish me success.

I will keep trying.

ahgow
    Writing your first few articles is the hardest. Just coming up with ideas to write about is the majority of it. I would suggest reading other peoples articles on whatever topic you are writing about to help brainstorm. After you have written a few articles and submitted them, it does get easier.

Article Writing is a really great advertising tool. Blogging is another great tool to use, as well as using forums such as this one.
  8. amicof

amicof Member

Hey,
    There are tons of ways to get targeted traffic...
    One of them is to use PPC. It is very effective but can be expensive if you have no budget.

Article and review writing are are great alternative to PPC.

These strategies take time but, in he long term will give you great results. And most of all they are totally free.

Good luck!
  9. Ydris

Ydris New Member

Hello

I think that if you want instant traffic to your site, you need to use Paid Marketing.

**Redirected Leads
    **PPC
    **Craigslist

Just to name a few, craigslist is very powerful and will bring a lot of visitors to your site. You can actually pay people to post ads for you.

Ydris

[Link removed - Admin]
  10. Ron S

Ron S New Member

Learn about Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing.
  11. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

Some of the best targeted and extremely quality free traffic for your website can come from forum commenting-marketing.

People are out there looking for a variety of things online. Social networking is just an advance form of forum participation. People like to go where there is discussion on the topics of interest.

So in knowing this one simply needs to hang out and in the forums where you targeted audience is and talk amongst them. Doing this will likely have a positive impact on the income you generate online.

It is the number one technique for success that I share with my team. It works and has worked for me in 4 years of marketing online. I'm sure if you do it properly and consistently it will provide positive results for you. Accordingly I would suggest investing considerable time in this marketing strategy.
  12. tmoney

tmoney New Member

Social media is a powerful resource for traffic. Over 600 million people on facebook each day. That is more that on google. If is worth the time to learn how facebook works and how you can create a presence that quickly multiplies.