How to make money online?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by moonheart, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Jean LA

Jean LA New Member

Affiliate marketing is a big earner. It depends on your effort on how you promote products and where you promote them. Also, CPA or Cost per Action is also a good earner.

If you like other ones, you can also go for adsense publishing.
  2. evgenyts

evgenyts Guest

A lot of offers you got here.
    I personally prefer informational blog site where you can share information with others and get their feedbacks. Also you can add subscription to your mailing list and send the subscribers the newest offers you digg. Try it, I found it mostely prifitable.

Good Luck.
  3. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

My suggestion is to do you research on the various opportunities that are in this forum. I market Coastal Vacations and after learning how to create my own leads for free, make my own websites for free and how to create my own advertising have seen this as the best opportunity for me.

The reason we love it so much is that we are passionate about what we do. That is an important key to know. If you love what you do it will show in your work. People will also see that passion and be attracted to you.

Personal development is important as well. The better you are as a leader the more people will follow your lead and get started so become a people magnet and watch the dollars flood in.

Good luck and hope to hear form you more on the forum.
  4. evgenyts

evgenyts Guest

Adam here raised a very important point that I would like to add my opinion to.

Why you work at home? Because you love it, because it is comfortable and profitable.
    When you decide what kind of work you want to do, you must take your decision according to your senses, what you really love to do, to sell, to promote, "to buy". This way you can be more creative in your leads.

I can guarantee you that Adam loves Coastal vacations and cruises, this way he found his way to promote his offers from the heart.
  5. Brandilu

Brandilu New Member

Hi There

Personally, I think the best opportunity is SBI!

The reason is that they provide everything you need to know to create your own successful ebusinesses - including how to choose a niche. As a member, you will be provided with a Brainstormer that will help you locate profitable niches that you would be interested in pursuing.

You will learn how to write pages that are pleasing to your human visitors and will be provided with SEO tools to ensure the search engines spiders are happy, too. You will be given an arsenal of tools (free) that allow you to work smarter and more effectively to build an ebusiness that gets traffic. Tons of support is available and you can make new friends.

Anyway, one free tool you can use right now is Search It! You can find help with finding a niche, ways to monetize, places to get ideas for content and more. The URL to get Search It is http: // searchit (dot) sitesell (dot) com (no link, no affiliate).

Hope this helps
  6. candlefords

candlefords New Member

Hi
    I have tried quite a few online businesses, but the one that I have finally decided to stay with are:

1- Internet marketing, ie by developing my own website and choosing my own products, which are mainly products with duplication and resell rights (CD's, ebooks, reports etc) and also monetise the website using affiliate links and google adsense.

2- Forex Trading - this is the best work at home opportunity that I have found, but it needs a lot of practice with a demo account before you go live, otherwise you might lose all your money.

The reason why I have chosen the above two is that I feel that I am in more control of the businesses, the costs, and profitability rather that programs which depend on downlines etc.
  7. revenue4u

revenue4u New Member

My advice is simply to select a few potential businesses and start researching them. Pick ones that you feel comfortable with, that have products that you can learn to talk comfortably to others about. Google them, visit forums like this one and others and ask questions. Try to avoid a newcomers mistake of adding more businesses when you don't make money right away. Learning any business or job takes time and study. Also, try to spend as close to 100% of your time promoting your business as possible. By that, I mean MLM generates a lot of e-mail. Don't waste to much of your precious time trying to read it all. Hope this helps.
  8. Jean LA

Jean LA New Member

There are many opportunities like affiliate marketing, adsense, CPA, PPV, or freelancing. You can explore lots of them and do whatever works for you.
  9. jojo1981

jojo1981 New Member

I think anything that you have to pay, stay away from. The point is to make money online
    not to give your money away. That is where they make their money with you. Don't do it! it's my advice
  10. namasivayam

namasivayam New Member

My best advice to you is to do a lot of research before you finalise with a product. Do some product research in Clickbank or CJ. Decide your niche first. After deciding your niche, select the products. Clickbank gives a lot of varieties to choose from. Then do some keyword research on the products you have chosen. after deciding on the keywords, then create your own website to promote your products by driving lots of traffic. If you are not familiar with Niche, keywords, clickbank etc, try to learn these basic things first and then venture into making money online
  11. Lauram

Lauram New Member

What a great thread for us newbies!! Great info...
    I'm working thru the MOIS right now...I think it's pretty inclusive for a beginner into the internet marketing world. I don't have alot of experience, yet, to compare, but, I sure am learning alot.
    I'll be able to check out the other suggestions when I'm finished this one. But, yes, it's all about laying the foundation for your home business. That's what I'm finding out, anyways!
  12. shubh

shubh New Member

I see many options to make some quick income without investing much of time, but most these are not founds as per the claimed parameters. Before investing money and efforts in such programs, we should use low cost market financial analysis tools being provided by fintel.us/Industry-Report-Categories.html like companies.
  13. timbonderud

timbonderud New Member

moonheart

There are many ways to make money online, article writing, posting to blogs, google adsense (you can get paid for adds running on your site), writing adds for people, its just a matter of finding what works for you. Take Care
  14. webprit

webprit New Member

Hi.........

I can suggest you that Affiliate marketing is one of the most important factor of making moeny online.
  15. Louem

Louem New Member

It's simlpe really...
    To make money, you need a product. If you don't have a product you need to get one.
    Affiliate Marketing will allow you to get all kinds of products. All you need to do then is to get as many people as possible to that product page.
    I'm simplfying things a bit but you get the point.
    Good Luck!
  16. BRobins

BRobins New Member

Affiliate marketing is something I tried. It didn't work for me.

Then I got into network marketing and that worked very well. I am now earning good money from the comfort of my own home.
  17. MarketLifelines

MarketLifelines New Member

There are no hard and fast ways to determine what business is good for you. Only you can make that decision.

If you are a real hardworking person with a love for marketing, you could make money promoting products for other people. This is what is called affiliate marketing. you could join a program with Clickbank or Amazon or many others out there and promote products listed there for a commission.

If you are the seller type, then create a website and sell your own products. Again you could produce a really good E-book and let us marketers sell it for you.

If you want to be in an employee like situation, you could join the many Freelance sites that dot the internet landscape. Elance is a good place to start. There are many others depending on your skill.

Actually you can do almost anything that can be done elsewhere. The opportunities are many but you must be ready to invest in time and sometimes money.
  18. vic118

vic118 New Member

30 day challenge is excellent as a start, then others as described above. You need a website( hint hint lol) which are easy to knock up these days, a good niche and then promote the heck out of it!

Good luck
  19. cdl123

cdl123 New Member

Good information from everyone. Thanks.
  20. AlfredWilmer

AlfredWilmer New Member

To make money online you need to know all about that. I think you should consult with rockstarbuzz4biz which provides innovative business strategies, marketing strategies for a small business, optimize search engine marketing, social media marketing for small business, search engine visibility tips, social networking marketing strategy. They may help you.