How to make money online?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by moonheart, Jul 21, 2009.

1. steptoe7

steptoe7 New Member

The best way to make money online is by publishing. Find or write a genuinely good product that has a worth to people. Market it with good sales copy via a decent website and then drive loads of traffic to it. That is essentially online success in a nutshell. It isn't easy, but there are plenty of sources of help and inspiration out there if you look.
  2. MikeSmith

MikeSmith New Member

steptoe7
    Blogging works the best for me. You can use Adwords as well, but blogging is free, so a good place to start.
  3. odlanor9

odlanor9 New Member

Newbie Shield

I agree Newbie Shield - you can make money on the internet with just about anything.

The important thing is to narrow it down to what you are interested in. If you have any hobbies or passions, look for something within that scope. The more you enjoy what you opportunity is, the more successful you will be at it.

Whether it is affiliate marketing or network marketing, you still have to understand the fundamental principles of generating leads, no matter what.

Thats why they call it "marketing".

Good luck, hope this helps.
    Orlando
  4. gpsuccess

gpsuccess New Member

Great advice everyone. I think I may just check out a few links my self.
  5. Kerry Russell

Kerry Russell New Member

Hey Moonheart,

As you will know 99% of make money opportunities are SCAMS! I say this through experience. Before I finally managed to work this whole making money from home thing out, I wasted 1000's on so called opportunities, so please be careful not to do the same.

To make money online you need to understand a certain process and that process is to create a one page website ==> give something away such as a report or free ebook ==> drive traffic to that one page website ==> Build your list and then you will be in a position to make money online. It sounds complicated but believe me, it's just a case of learning the skills needed and like anything else, once you know how to do it, it becomes easy.

If you are looking to make money online traffic is essential, doesn't matter what the business is, a blog, an ecommerce store etc. They all need traffic to earn you money. Traffic is just like customers in the world of any offline business. Without customers you can't make money and the same applies online.

Hope this helps
  6. freebie0007

freebie0007 New Member

Nice post thanks... but basically I use some online paid surveys site for making some money..some site paid us very well...

so this is my easiest way to earn... BTW I do blogging and all
  7. danielpc

danielpc New Member

Kerry Russell

Hey Kerry

I completely agree!

A website alone is not a business. A good product alone is not a business.

You need customers and to get them you need traffic.

I'm a big fan of Ad Words, but be smart about what you choose.

Best
  8. Ron S

Ron S New Member

The key of success in online business relies on the traffic volumes of your website. Learn about Search Engine Marketing. Learning is essential if you are serious about your online business.

If you don't want to maintain a website and headache about traffic, sell your talent at world???‚¬?„?s leading online talent marketplaces, working online as an independent freelance contractors for your expert field..
  9. mreese601

mreese601 Member

moonheart
    You know everyone wants to know what's the best way to make money online or offline but the truth of the matter it different for each individual. Find what you are passion about and go find a way to make money with it. Now if you looking to make money online find a process that's working already and learn that process and you then will be making money.
  10. bbray95

bbray95 New Member

MOIS is great for beginners.
  11. cjmo75

cjmo75 Guest

The best way to make money online is to build an email list of targeted leads. You need to really build a relationship with your leads after that and find just the right mix of content and promotion.
  12. TChurch

TChurch New Member

moonheart

Affiliate marketing is probably the best way to go as this way you don't have to deal with shipping, inventory etc. I found three awesome programs out there that are really well written, have step by step instructions, and offer money back guarantees. Check my link if you're interested. If you're looking for something else just make sure you do your research.There are so many scams out there.
    good Luck
  13. writepro

writepro New Member

One of the easiest ways to make money online (at least to get started) is to sell stuff where people are already buying.

And that means either eBay or Amazon.com Marketplace.

If you have stuff lying around the house, that's a great option for you.

Affiliate marketing is also good, but a bit harder than you may think. You can send people to their links, write reviews (on a blog) and send people there and then recommend a product -- or -- you can create a squeeze page where you give away a report that basically pre-sells the affiliate product, and follow up with your prospects by way of autoresponders.

Yeah, that sounds a bit complicated, but it works best -- plus you'll be able to build your own list when you do that, and THAT is how you will be able to sell more in the long run, so it's totally worth it.

One more... writing! If you're a decent writer, you can turn that into money a number of ways, from selling your writing outright to using it for article marketing, or some combination thereof.

Elisabeth [​IMG]
  14. ross51

ross51 New Member

If you want to start affiliate marketing don't forget to choose a good niche first.

Most pepole do it the wrong way round, and that is why 98% fail and drop out quickly.

I belong to the Chris Farrel membership, here we get taught step by step the process of marketing, and the first thing I learnt was to search for a niche that everybody wanted.

There are 3 main markets

Health
    Wealth
    house hold comfort

As Chris Farrel quoted " Creating a regular and residual income online - begins with positioning ourselves in an already established profitable niche."

Now that means that you must first get a market that is full of hungry buyers, and not doing like most do get the product first before knowing if it really sells.
  15. Jean LA

Jean LA New Member

ross51: If you want to start affiliate marketing don't forget to choose a good niche first.
    Yes, choosing the perfect niche can really dictate your success. Being an expert on a certain subniche can gain authority.
  16. YourWealthCoach

YourWealthCoach New Member

There are a million and one ways to make money on the internet.
    Basically, you need a product. Find a product one of two ways:
    1. Create your own
    2. Sell someone else's

Then market that product whatever way is most comfortable for you. There are many ways to market online, free and paid. Paid marketing will get results quicker, but obviously cost money. Free marketing techniques take longer, but are great if you are on a budget. Research the techniques that interest you and pick one or two to start. Then be consistent. Focus on getting really good at what you are doing before adding in more techniques. Eventually, a combination of free and paid techniques will work the best.
  17. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

Making money online comes down to marketing whatever it is that you see will make you some money. Accordingly, learn and apply the various marketing methods online and stay consistent to get the results you seek.
  18. Cjoyce

Cjoyce New Member

I have tried many programs and spent a lot of money; finally, I can say that I am satisfied with Chris Farrell's site. From the very basic to to the very advanced, his site offers simple, neat, and clear explanations with tons of free giveaways. I love it!