How To Make Money Working From Home?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by BusinessIdeas, Apr 21, 2015 at 9:17 AM.

1. BusinessIdeas

BusinessIdeas Member

What are the best way's to make Money Online while working from home?

I suggest that Affiliate Marketing is a great way to make money working from home.

2. drknlvly6781

drknlvly6781 Active Member

I personally think there is no "best way" to make money online. The ways that you can make money are as vast as the types of people that earn. In my opinion its best for each individual to find something that speaks to them, that satisfies a mission that is more than simply money....its the best way to success

robinincarolina, SandraGJ and Just2EZ like this.
  3. OmarS.K

OmarS.K Member

As you suggest affiliate marketing is the best option for staring your online business and work from home.

However it`s not as easy as some people may claim to you. it requires some good training on how the whole affiliate marketing does work and taking action on implementing what you learned immediately.

Affiliate marketing is all about how to find the market niche that needs a solution for their problems instantly and emergency and then providing that solution through valuable web content such articles or videos.

Thanks
    To your success
    Omar Saady

4. SandraGJ

SandraGJ Member

I agree. If you don't find yourself in an affiliate marketing niche, then you should find something else that suits you. We all have different preferences and to say that one way is the same for everyone is just wrong.

drknlvly6781 likes this.
  5. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

I agree and the great thing about affiliate marketing is you can incorporate your passion into it. Many start out selling the products of others related to their passion then evolve over time to creating their own product in their area of passion and have their own team of affiliates!

There are no limits in affiliate marketing!

payment proof and drknlvly6781 like this.
  6. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

So true. You can find something to compliment and go with pretty much any niche.

robinincarolina likes this.
  7. jmcpro

jmcpro New Member

Affiliate marketing is an excellent way for anyone to make money online, especially for beginners. Personally, I use social media websites and create groups and fanpages for affiliate marketing. Does the trick ;)

payment proof likes this.
  8. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

With so many options, it all comes down to choosing the right one for you. Choose something you can commit to based on your own personal experience using it. No one can be effective at sales if they are not a product of the product. Choose something which is show and tell, not hype and sell. Most are not salespeople, and most hate to be sold, so choose something that sells itself based on value, saving people money on what they are already spending it on is the best choice for newbies.

Affiliate programs are certainly the easiest businesses to start, and for the most part, free, so there is little risk, but you still need to advertise to bring traffic to your affiliate links, and this is not easy. No traffic, no leads, no prospects equals no sales. So again, choose a product wisely, something everyone will want because it will save them money, don't sell it, simply tell it, and show and tell works best. The internet is a great marketing tool, but don't ignore the back to basics marketing strategy. Handing out business cards, take one displays, Mobile Billboards, these are all low cost advertising mediums which should not be ignored.

Success to all,

payment proof likes this.
  9. KB24

KB24 Active Member

There is no "best way" to make money online but affiliate marketing is one of the easiest ways to get started with minimal costs. Its not going to be easy first starting out. What I would do is find out what your good at (writing, building websites ect) get yourself a mentor to cut down on the learning curve. Stick to that one method until you see results then you can scale it.. but stick to one method. Many people stop before seeing results..