How to raise page ranking...

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by voaservices, Apr 20, 2006.

1. kimrennin

kimrennin New Member

Part of our ranking is based on how many pages link to our wiki, and how high those pages are ranked. When important websites link to our wiki, that's a very helpful "vote" for you, so it's good to get as many links from popular sites as we can get.
    However, it's also important to remember that when you link to our own pages, that also counts as a link to Google. Create as many pages on our wiki as we can -- even stub pages are okay, as long as they link to each other.If we're spending a lot of time worrying about getting other websites to link to our wiki, consider whether we could use that time more effectively by simply adding more content.

[Link removed. Please update signature through profile - Admin]
  2. tmv

tmv New Member

write articles with high keyword density>post to numerous article sites>article should only be 300-500 words,no more>
  3. mf_rosedew

mf_rosedew New Member

Is there any services which can find places to put relevant links for you, because it takes a long time to find places that accept links, sometimes, and what if you dont want to display a bunch of links to competitive sites.
  4. AllieKLong

AllieKLong New Member

To rank your website higher on Google, you need unique information that keeps coming everyday.
  5. babua61

babua61 New Member

The more the number of quality backlinks to your site ,the more will be your page rank.one simple way to find good quality link is explained below.First open website alexa.com . Write the website in the box which are top ranked and find which sites are linking to top ranking websites.Get the page rank of those site with other tools.Then try to get a link from those sites which has good page rank.THANKU
  6. jriggs91980

jriggs91980 New Member

I agree you need good content that keeps coming to be successful!
  7. shubh

shubh New Member

Many companies try to improve page rank to gain quick leads ny adopting unethical practices but the page rank may deliver some leads but these may not be serious. Instead they should Market Financial Analysis tools being provided by fintel.us/Industry-Report-Categories.html like companies.
  8. shmeeko69

shmeeko69 Member

I'm still learning the ropes, but have kind of a sorted my own website blueprint for market.

1. Research google keywords relating to your niche.

2. Submit articles to the top directories, with keyword backlinks for your website.

3. Forum, blogging, social bookmarking & video work linking back to your website.

When you find a good route to market, print off your blueprint & try to stick with your plan, believe me it will pay dividends in the long run & you will eventually get near the top of google, for you chosen keywords.

There are also some excellent free google tools to use for your website - google analytics, which allows you to paste a unique code into your website, which allows you to analyse, where the traffic is coming from etc etc ..., verify your site(s) with google & create a google sitemap which again you paste into your website. This allows the googlebot crawlers easy access to your website, to index your pages & also keywords & updates - again all free !

It all takes time, but well worth it & if he put hardwork & endeavour into your business, you will see the long term profits.

WEBSITE- PRODUCTS - ARTICLES - BACKLINKS - TRAFFIC - SALES

Mark [​IMG]
  9. MattCarter

MattCarter New Member

This is a great forum if someone wouldnt mind sending me something detailed or some links to help me do this faster I would really really appreciate it im doing this for my boss an trying to get us as much traffic as possible an get us on the first page of google someone please message me in my email either [email protected] or [email protected] I really would love some help from experts
  10. neonguy528

neonguy528 New Member

The only thing that matters is where you are on the SE with your key words. That gets traffic. With high searched key words.
  11. HItune

HItune New Member

Here is the simplest strategy of all:

- post 10 comments per day on other people blogs. The easiest way how you can do it is with Comments Sniper free tool.
    - post 3 forum posts per day in 10 different forums
    - set up a WordPress blog with the sub domain of your domain. You need to visit FridayTrafficReport.com and subscribe to Authority Black Book.
    - publish 5 articles with SubimitYourArticles.com system
    - submit your blog to free directories
    - set up your FeedBurner and submit it to RSS directories.

Use this strategy for 8 weeks and the results will be phenomenal.
  12. timbonderud

timbonderud New Member

voaservices

One of the best ways to increase page ranking is to write some articles linking back to your site, be aware of the article writing rules, then do a view videos and link back to your site as well. This is a great way to increase your ranking.
  13. hetherz20

hetherz20 New Member

articles on current topics will get more viewers so your page rank will definitely increase if you set up backlinks
  14. jamess

jamess Member

Just build back links and update content regularly you will definitely make good Page Rank..
  15. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

Seem to be missing a key in this thread, PING!
    If you are using WordPress then pings are semi-automatic.
    I would suggest an XML Sitemap plug-in that pings every update.
    Pings make the search engines sit up and take notice of your website.
    Make sure there is content worth indexing when they get there!
  16. CatherineK

CatherineK Member

Re blog commenting -
    To comment on RELEVANT niche blogs, just do a search for your niche keyword phrase, followed by blog "keyword luv". For example "administrative blog "keyword luv"" Look at the blogs that have do follow back links and post a comment there using your name followed by your keyword you want to rank for.
    Hope that helps
    Catherine
  17. Michael John

Michael John New Member

Work on your website's SEO then. It's the only logical solution to your dilemma, I mean not the only one but the best one. Just keep building some relevant and quality links, your page ranking will soon go up in no time. Just be patient with it and do the right methods. Search for white hat methods in the internet.