How to work from Home

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by speedemon, Jul 3, 2011.

1. speedemon New Member

Hey what's up guys. If you want to start working from home, I have a great Idea for you. Starting a webpage designed for a specific niche is actually a great way to start earning some income online. Here is the engine of a web business:

1) Find a profitable niche (weight loss, acne, etc.)
    2) design a one page website about that niche.
    3) Build a list of people that sign up by generating traffic.
    4) promote relate products (acne creams, etc.) to your List of people.

NOBODY will tell you this! This is the PROPER way to make a good, consistent income online. This startegy has been proven to work time and time again. If you implement this general startegy throughout your online career, you will NOT fail.

Enjoy your success [IMG]
  2. JackDProvost New Member

Thank you for attempting to help people make money online but in my honest opinion you started with a great idea then cut it short. You need to brake it down so folks have a daily list of chores to complete. For example tell them

Day 1. (Do your Research)
    Start by figuring out what the people want.. a great way to accomplish this is start brain storming some ideas of stuff you would like to promote then take it a step further by using Google.com/trends and find out if this is something that is still hot or is on a downward spiral. Very easy to use just type in some keywords to see if the spikes are going up and stay clear of the ones that are on a downward spiral.

Day 2. Build your site
    Build a Blog (I prefer wordpress) now a once page site is not going to get you much coverage. We have all seen it time and time again where google slaps down the 1 page site to toss up a blog which is relevant and not off topic. See now here is a couple tips when writing a post

TIP 1. Do not place plr articles on your site. Google loves fresh new content. but let me tell you this.. as long as the content comes from your website first you are good... then you can post that same article on hundreds of directories with the link pointing back to the original article.

Tip 2. Google loves pictures! Well let me rephrase that.. everyone loves pictures! There is something called an "alt" tag now listen u p because this is going to benefit you big time. MAKE SURE YOUR "ALT" TAG for the picture is your keyword. For example if you have a picture of a cat you need to name the picture something like "cat potty training" if that is the keyword you are working for.

Tip 3. You need to bold and italic every keyword you use in your article. For example: Searching for high quality information in regards to cat potty training had proven to be very difficult but I did happen to find this book on cat potty training to be worth my time reading! I have already tried a couple tips the cat potty training book told me and I am already seeing results!

Tip 4. Make sure every single post you make is at least 450+ words in length! I choose to stay anywhere above 500!

Tip 5. Make sure you place links in the top of the article. Banner or more text links in the middle and one at the very end. We do not want our visitors to stray off course so make sure they do not have to scroll anywhere to get more information.

Tip 6. When you write your article make sure to write it like you are talking to them and not trying to sell them on something.. let me put it this way.. 97% of the websites out there are trying to sell you something.. only 3% are people like you and me trying to help share something with them (at the same time it is nice when you help and make a couple extra bucks )

Tip 7: Do not forget to have H1, H2, and H3 tags in the article you place on your blog. Now when using wordpress this is very easy to do.. you can just highlight some text and click to make it H-tags. Now remember to make sure the H-tags has your keyword in them.. make your H-tags a sentence and not just a lonely keyword.

DAY 3. Build your list the easy way!
    Now there is very simple ways to build a list.. now what we want is for the list to be relevant to your niche.. so you do not want to give away "free traffic reports" to people who are interested in kitty potty training.. What you need to do is either write up a quick ebook about tips on cat training then offer it for free.. WAIT LET ME FINISH! if you do not want to write up a book that is fine just find one that has private rights for you to give it away for free!! Type into google.com "free plr cat training books" NOTE that is just an example. NOW FOR THE NEXT STEP you need to download a plugin (if using wordpress) to place an optin box on your site! download super pop up plugin. NOW activate it then access it on your side bar. Upload the ebook cover the book came with then enter the optin box form below it.

ALMOST FORGOT TO tell you what the super pop up plugin does! What it does is allows a non intrusive pop up box with a free ebook give away to pop up when ever someone visits your website! Conveiniently it comes with options to make to to where it will only pop up for the first 3 visits of the same person. Basically if someone is a repeat visitor they will not get annoyed with the same pop up box coming up all the time.

TIP 1. There are a lot of free auto responders out there that work really good. (do not get ones with limits)

Day 4. Start writing emails to copy into the autor esponder
    Now all you have left to do is write up some emails about products related to your niche and why these products might prove useful to them. I suggest spreading the emails out to about 2 days per email. and a Total of only 10-20 emails per niche.

Now if there is any of you out there who needs help starting this from beginning to end I am willing to help! JUST REMEMBER TO MESSAGE ME BEFORE YOU BUY A WEBSITE SO WE CAN MAKE SURE TO GET YOU THE RIGHT HOSTING COMPANY AS WELL AS WHAT MAIN KEYWORD TO SHOOT FOR.. WHEN YOU BUY A DOMAIN NAME YOU DO NOT WANT TO BUY MAKEMONEYONLINE.COM WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO PROMOTE KITTYPOTTYTRAINNING.COM

THANKS FOR HEARING ME OUT! [IMG]
    -Jack
  3. FreeCashMan Active Member

Well put Jack. This method when done consistent is effective for those into affiliate marketing and have a good hot buying niche.
  4. JackDProvost New Member

Thank you very much FreeCashMan! I did not mean to completely overtake the post but I felt it needed to have much more information added to it. Thanks or reading!
  5. mrsnazilli New Member

Excellent Jack... Thank you for taking the time.
  6. JackDProvost New Member

No problem! [IMG]
  7. kanonig New Member

Great information you have there jackDProvost. You just proved you know your onion. Starters should refer to JackDProvost post and implement all that is written there and you will light at the end of the tunnel.
  8. talfighel Silver Member

9. dmitch31 New Member

I agree with you as well Jack. That first post was a little too simplistic. Not only that, but telling people that they are going to generate a "list of signups" from a one page website is misleading. Not that it can't be done, but the OP simply left out the fact that you have to do quite a bit of work to get significant amounts of traffic to that one page website in order to get any signups at all.
  10. shuvo New Member

Great posts indeed.Thanks to both speedemon and jack for elaborating the method.I agree with both of you.However I think the main challenge here finding a low competitive niche and you know this is the pillar of success here.