How to write a press release

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by pcincome, Dec 10, 2007.

1. pcincome

pcincome New Member

I just ran into a press release from an x upline of mine and it got me thinking that maybe this is an avenue I should learn more about. (my upline has been gone for 3 years)

Can anyone suggest a good place to learn how to write a good press release or maybe even a good place that I can hire to write one for me?

Thank you
    Karen Umstattd

2. CPrice

CPrice New Member

3. wealthymarket

wealthymarket New Member

You know, I totally hear you there. I keep stumbling upon people talking about how much success they have had from press releases. I'll be very curious to hear input from some who have done it, too. [​IMG]

4. kfree2006

kfree2006 New Member

Yes press release does work and they work well
    if you write a good press my favorite is webwire
    prweb, free-press release.

On one of my press release I've had so far
    over 25,000 hits it took about 3 maybe 4 months
    I'm not sure though.

5. dmitch31

dmitch31 New Member

After you have a good press release, who do you submit it to and how do you submit it? I'm totally green about this.

6. cebarber2

cebarber2 New Member

I've used free-press-release.com. You can write unlimited pr's for free. You get even more benefits when you register and the fee is minimal.

Press releases are a great tool to "brand" yourself in the marketing world.

7. CPrice

CPrice New Member

8. aeaster

aeaster New Member

Press releases are one of the most effective marketing methods that doesn't have to cost money, and will not require a lot of time!

to find great FREE press release sites...simply go to google.com, and type the keyword "free press release submission."

Trust that this will help![​IMG]

9. manofinfluence1

manofinfluence1 New Member

10. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Well-Known Member

I've used free press release to do a few. Very much like writing an article. You want to use the 'right' keywords in your title and in your content.

I still get traffic at times from some press releases I've done.

11. elle14

elle14 New Member

you can write an effective information about your websites offers. And also I'm just doing the press release submission if your going to launch a new websites.

12. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

This has been a most helpful thread.

I am working on my first PR this weekend.
    Thank you for your contributions everyone!
    Victoria

13. residualcash

residualcash New Member

You can also use free press release sites to post a small ad. Most people think they have to right some sort of press release but you don't.

Just use good traffic getting keywords in your title and then have a short message to get traffic to your website.