I am new and need help

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by globas, May 22, 2009.

1. globas

globas New Member

Hi, I am a student and so I am trying to make money to pay for my loan when I leave University. I'm new to the online marketing business, I was wondering if anyone new a zero2riches type system which I can use in the UK. I would also like to kno if anybody is using a free system to make money and if they are successful.

2. KB24

KB24 Active Member

try Moreniche its a free affiliate program. They provide you with guides to help you get started making money online.

3. yahia

yahia Member

Are you taking any classes this summer globas? If not you may get Jennifer's one week marketing ebook and apply it this summer. By the fall you'll probably have a flow of affiliate commission just using squidoo and other free resources.

4. samda

samda Member

Thanks for the post. Since you have explicitly asked for a way that we are making to use money I am sharing my personal experience. I have multiple channel of income making ranging from adsense, affiliate and PTC. But I could suggest PTC as you are a starter.

PTC is paid to click. In this scheme you click ads and you earn.

I hardly spend 15 minutes a day and I earn more than $700 per month. You could also try this method. If you need any assistance you may contact me through PM in the forum.

All the Best !!!
    Sam

5. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

Those are some interesting affiliate programs.

6. globas

globas New Member

Thank u for your replies, these are very helpful to me and I am now going to try them out, I will keep u updated on how I get on.

7. globas

globas New Member

I have gone for the PTC for now, but can I ask samueldarwin, how did u possibly get enough referrals in order to be making that much money? and it says I can't have direct referrals for 30 days, does that mean that if I refer someone i dnt get the money for it?

8. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I agree that Squidoo is a very easy way to get started.

If you want to build a business in a while you may want to purchase your own domain and build a free Weebly website and blog.
    Then you can control things.

Have a great day!
    Victoria

9. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

You might want to check out the 30 Day Challenge if you have no money to invest in an internet marketing course...

10. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

Hi, I just want say,

do quality research first!!

People tend to jump in, and purchase systems without knowing them.

Asking forum people is very effective way to save time and money!

Good luck to your business

Happy day~^^[​IMG]

11. rosardz610

rosardz610 New Member

I'm 3 weeks in my marketing career so I'm not a pro, but from what I've learned so far, a great way to start off with little or no cash is to create an info product (which is basically a PDF) to a specific niche and just post them through your blog, Myspace, Facebook etc. Or you can make your own website for about $14.99 a month to advertise it that way, there you can also post affiliate links in a more professional manner and in the future PCC, Google doesn't allow noobs to use that program, that's why I say "Future" and if there's a way how please let me know [​IMG] Click Bank also, they offer a lot of digital products that you can be an affiliate to.

Best Wishes!

12. LarryRaile

LarryRaile New Member

There is a lot of junk advertised. Be careful what you opt into on the internet. I have wasted a lot of money without results

13. compworkers

compworkers New Member

On the subject of website development, Go Daddy still is very cheap. They have promotions on all the time where you buy a .com domain name for $1.99 then either forward to free hosting or they can host for $4.95 a month.

I personally use freewebs.com its very simple and easy for the free hosting.

If you need some help IM me.

14. Sonni

Sonni New Member

Join the 30 Day Challenge it's free then you can get affiliate marketing basics down first before you go off on your own. It's the best free program online for newbies who know nothing. Of course, join the Warrior forum you can learn much there as well and it's free.
    Sonni

15. Jahmael Toppin

Jahmael Toppin New Member

I have Joined that 30 day challenge it has some real good information there. If Your Really Brand new check out Youtube on Network Marketing. U will see this business in another light.

16. simplyg

simplyg New Member

globas: Hi, I am a student and so I am trying to make money to pay for my loan when I leave University.
    One of the main reasons I got into this business was to pay off college loan debt. It's nice because whenever I feel anxious, I can work online. With a regular job, you have to wait until work hours to feel like you're doing something to better your financial situation.

I have felt very empowered by creating a home based business and being able to work when I want to.

Good luck with your debt. I know it can be very stressful and anxiety-producing. Just keep going and it will work out!

17. IMoneyReview

IMoneyReview New Member

Once you get more established, or if you can afford it now, I would reccomend Wealthy Affiliate. It can be a bit overwhelming at first and it does have a monthly fee, but well worth the price.

18. innerpeace

innerpeace New Member

hey globas,

I'm here to echo the 30 Day Challenge recommendation!

It's free and you can follow it wherever you are in the world. What's more, it is updated every year (and the 2009 update is all but upon us!).

It will probably rain in the UK during July and August so you should be able to complete the course when you're stuck indoors...!

It's a great option, and at the end of it you can see what you think.

Good luck!

IP

19. colso_y

colso_y New Member

Hey Globas, there is loads of information out there and in fact you can find most info that you pay for free somewhere on the net! Don't be taken by hype and sales patter though. Remember - there is no zero to hero overnight. No matter whoch system you follow, it will take hard work, determination and consistent action to succeed. Find something you like, stick with it and trewat it like a real business - there's money to be made out there! Good luck!

20. magume

magume New Member

Hi Globas,

There are such things as a two tier affiliate program that has been proven to make people money in the past because it is quick, cheap, and highly efficient when you are trying to be successful on the internet.

Among many companies offering affiliate programs and credit card payment facilities, http://www.ClickBank.com is still a strong choice among merchants and internet marketers.

When you decide to become an affiliate to earn commission dollars on http://www.ClickBank.com, browse to see what products are hot with this official ClickBank tool http://cbengine.com/. Choose product similar to your business or field of your interests so it will be easier for you to market. To get started you just have to complete a simple online registration form. Then you are on your way. For affiliate products you will get a code and link.

Good luck,
    Vicky