I am new to this forum

Discussion in 'Work at Home Dads' started by tristanwyya, Feb 17, 2010.

1. tristanwyya

tristanwyya New Member

Hi my Name is Tristan, I am from Jamaica Just want to say hi and connect with other networkers. I have been in network marketing a few months now still learning as I go along. I am sure this forum has alot of value to offer and I will do my best to bring value to here as well.

Tristan Richards
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Tristan! [​IMG]
  3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Welcome Tristan,

Nice to see you join us here in the forum. How's the weather there is Jamaica. Here in Toronto, it is cold. Can't wait for spring.

Tal
  4. tristanwyya

tristanwyya New Member

talfighel: Nice to see you join us here in the forum. How's the weather there is Jamaica. Here in Toronto, it is cold. Can't wait for spring.

Tal

It's nice and hot, had a little rain this morning but beautiful weather
  5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

tristanwyya: It's nice and hot, had a little rain this morning but beautiful weather

That is nice weather. It is really cold here in Toronto and I have just about had it with the snow and cold.

Not too much snow this winter but it is cold.

Tal
  6. DianeCorriette

DianeCorriette New Member

tristanwyya: It's nice and hot, had a little rain this morning but beautiful weather
    I wish I could be in the heat right now! Welcome to the forum. I am new here myself (a few days old) and it is a friendly network to be in. I am due to be in Dominica in July and can't wait. Until then I all I can do is dream [​IMG]
  7. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

tristanwyya: Hi my Name is Tristan, I am from Jamaica Just want to say hi and connect with other networkers.
    Welcome to the forum Tristan. You'll find a lot of valuable information and helpful members here.

DianeCorriette: I am new here myself (a few days old) and it is a friendly network to be in. I am due to be in Dominica in July and can't wait.
    Welcome to you as well, Diane! I'm happy you are discovering the friendliness and warmth that exists in this forum.

Speaking of warmth, (and assuming Diane is from Dominica) it's a personal pleasure for me to welcome members who are from the Caribbean, or have some connection to the region. I am from Barbados and live in Pennsylvania, US. [​IMG]

I wonder how many WAHF members we have from that part of the world!

Hermas
  8. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi Tristan,

Glad to have you here. We're returning to Australia in a couple of weeks and will be looking forward to the change in weather. A friend I spoke to last night was telling me how hot and humid it is there at the moment.

Hopefully by the time I arrive the humidity will drop a bit and it will just be nice and warm. [​IMG] I've enjoyed being in the snow again after so many years, but I'm ready to thaw out my bones. [​IMG]

Hope you learn a lot here in the forum that is of benefit to you and that you are able to help others along the way as well.

Blessings,
    Angie
  9. tristanwyya

tristanwyya New Member

Looking forward to being a valuable member of this forum. [​IMG]
  10. DianeCorriette

A8ch: Speaking of warmth, (and assuming Diane is from Dominica) it's a personal pleasure for me to welcome members from the Caribbean. I am from Barbados.

My parents are from Dominica and I was born in England. I am looking to travel the whole Caribbean over the next few years so I will remember to look you both up [​IMG]
  11. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

DianeCorriette: My parents are from Dominica and I was born in England. I am looking to travel the whole Caribbean over the next few years
    Dominica's rugged mountainous terrain and maritime tropical climate are among the elements that contribute to the island's uniqueness. Visiting all the Caribbean islands to absorb their similarities and differences has been on my wish list for years. I should hurry up and get on with it! [​IMG]

BTW, the Fit Over 40 link in your signature generates a "server not found" error. Looks like the quotation mark (") that follows .com in the markup is the culprit. Remove it and it should work fine! [​IMG]

Hermas
  12. DianeCorriette

A8ch: Dominica's rugged mountainous terrain and maritime tropical climate
    Definitely! I feel as if I am high-jacking Tristan's introduction (sorry Tristan!)

You and I will have to continue this conversation some place else hopefully [​IMG] The St Lucia Jazz festival is on my list and Trinidad carnival. Of course I will probably build a site-build-it website on my travels!

I created a hub on Dominica which is now 2 years old and I keep updating

http://hubpages.com/hub/Dominica---A-Caribbean-Paradise-Worth-Visiting
  13. Seth

Seth New Member

welcome to the forum tristan [​IMG]