I checked my Ehow account ....

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Cap1107, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Cap1107

Cap1107 New Member

I had earned 7.40 so far! haha The Myspace tutorial has made the most. Interesting, Do you think I could use ehow for affiliate referals?
  2. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Of course, you should. It is an interesting site.
  3. srama3

srama3 New Member

Well done on making some money! It would be a good idea to use affiliate links in your ehow tutorials. Please let us know how it works out.

4. jaesun16

jaesun16 New Member

Yes, good job,

Why don't you share How you did, and your strategy if you want to

I have not use my space yet. If it is good, I would try them out too

Happy day~^^[​IMG]
  5. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

can u share your tips Caps1107? i want to know u do it with myspace. can it be replace by tagged?[​IMG]
  6. Cap1107

Cap1107 New Member

Well i just made an article on how to customize your myspace profile.....just simple tips, I made these articles months ago & I was making little each month, Myspace, Ipods and other niche things are great to write an simple article about. I just put a widget on my myspace profile so people can see all of my articles....I guess it helps a little but.
  7. Cap1107

Cap1107 New Member

What is tagged?
  8. metalfrog

metalfrog New Member

9. gowriter

gowriter Member

Social Bookmark your articles. Just pick one, like Delicious.
    Then Copy the RSS feed from your Social Bookmark and paste it into aggregators like Feedage, millionRSS, Google Feeburner, Feedagg.

Helps you get more traffic.

Don't forget Twitter.
  10. dougster77

dougster77 New Member

E-how does work and I have experimented with many of the writing sites. E-how has produced the most residual income by far of any of the writing sites I have tried including Associated Content, Constant-Content, Bukisca, and Helium.