I could use some really good feedback with this

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by gpitts85, Nov 19, 2008.

1. gpitts85

gpitts85 New Member

Hello everyone,

I am really not good at posting on forums. I usually dont get very positive feedback. This is something that is really important to me so I thought I would try it. I am putting together a site to help people in all walks of life. I know what your thinking oh no here is someone trying to make a buck. I am really wanting to help people and charge NOTHING 0. I want to build a site that will give personal advice, online support group and once a week have a teleconference bible study for those who dont attend a church. I would like to provide the guidance for issues going on in the world, life, and many other walks of life. I have been working on this for quite sometime and have almost completed my site. I wanted to see what you guys thought of this. I and some of my other friends would give support on issues that we have been through raising kids single dealing with a abusive spouse growing closer to our children different things like that. I was wondering if you guys would give me some good honet tough love feedback on this or any ideas to add. It would be much apprecited
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

You can create a link in your signature and post the site for others to look at it to give you feedback. If you don't know how to set a signature file up, this thread should help:

Help with signature
  3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Build a blog or Squidoo page to start with - they are free and you can add as you go, plus others can comment on them...
  4. Rosie1

Rosie1 New Member

I agree with the Blog idea since they are free and quite easy to use. Good luck with your idea. I think many will benefit from it[​IMG]
  5. neilac

neilac New Member

My advise would be to leave the religeon out of it in the intro. That will deter many. Introduce it when requested. Just a thought.
  6. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I would love to see your site.