I hate filling out survey forms

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by stanleyg58, Mar 17, 2016.

1. stanleyg58

stanleyg58 New Member

I hate filling out survey forms, but I am desperate for extra income and I have done things that rub me the wrong way. I have a new work at home job now that doesn't intrude into my personal financial affairs or solicit private data about my shopping habits that I rather not divulge. My new job requires me to read articles or peruse websites and follow explicit instructions from my task manager. I have done a test run and so far I like my new job and have great expectations. My immediate goal is to raise my speed and accuracy to elevate me to higher skill level where companies offer me higher pay. So, farewell and bon voyage to filling out intrusive surveys! I hope that my thread will help others who hate filling out survey forms.
  2. Gracetwfhd

Gracetwfhd New Member

Glad you are off filling out survey forms...I use to do them (maybe for a day) and found them to be very frustrating and an epic waste of my time.
    Muzzamil likes this.
  3. Iris S

Iris S Member

I thought I would get back into the surveys quickers than I am. Like Grace I find myself being frustrated because some can go on and on and on. Keeping them simple and short is better for myself. I dont know about others.... :)
  4. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

Filling out surveys can be monotonous, especially at first. But after getting some under your belt, it gets easier.

Surveys are a legitimate way to make money and they've grown in popularity, especially after the Do Not Call laws went into effect. Companies need feedback from consumers about their products and services.

To make money with surveys, you need to be selective about the sites you use. I've been making money this way for over 8 years and while it may not be for everyone, I really enjoy it.
    Iris S likes this.
  5. Barbara

Barbara New Member

I understand all your worries but think about it from the other hand. You find it all boring, but maybe this information means much for those who create these questions and organize this stuff. So, the result of it may change the approach of some service or change the entire system to prosper faster
  6. Muzzamil

Muzzamil Member

Well filling out surveys is very annoying and boring. I used to do that back in 2014 and I barely made any money. But when I looked around, I found numerous ways to make money online which required far less work and made enough money to be able to work from anywhere in the world while traveling. You just have to keep looking around and you will find your way. Good Luck.
  7. Muzzamil

Muzzamil Member

True, they really are a waste of time.
  8. crisstar

crisstar Member

The money in surveys is not in filling out the actual surveys, but in getting referrals.

The most you'll make without referrals is bill money - enough to pay a bill or two. Some people are ok with that, but if you want more money start focusing on getting referrals.
  9. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

One other thing that works well is belonging to a number of sites. You just need to be selective about the ones you use. Companies continue to need feedback about their products and services, so the surveys and the opportunities to earn keep coming. :)