I hate my skill... what do i do??

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by Tracie, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Tracie

Tracie New Member

So I've been working on my training for about 2 months now...

It's C*T*

(I get frustrated with it, and don't do it for 3 or 4 days, that's why it's taking so long) and I hate it, I already know that I'm going to stink at it... it's just WAY too much info and too much to handle... My mom and best friend applied and they both got easy things that they LOVE!

My Problem is, how can I request a change, while still work on C*t*, while I;m waiting for a new skill... I mean, I still want SOMETHING for the time being!
  2. momof3boys

momof3boys New Member

It's my understanding that skills are given by HR invitation only. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to how invitations are given. From what i can tell on here some people get new skill offers in a couple of weeks, months some never.

Some have resigned from their current skill in order to get another..but this is risky. I have seen on this forum where people have resigned from a skill in hopes of getting offered another one and did not get offered anything.

I'm sorry to hear you are so frustrated and am sure my answer didn't help...good luck [​IMG]
  3. auntee

auntee New Member

If u think the training is frustrating try the waiting after training. myself and a couple other people on this forum have been finished with training for nearly a month and have not received client logins to start call taking. some ppl that do have logins have issues with the system. c*t* is a dedicated skill so u will never be assigned another skill while currently assigned to them. I am considering resigning from c*t* myself[​IMG]